PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Drewdes DB with highend zones from Ariak's DB im

snuggle
04-13-2002, 11:36 PM
Looking for Drewdes DB with highend zones from Ariak's DB implemented in it!

Does anyone have this file and would be willing to share with us ?

Or if someone could explain how to import the highend zones/loots/mobs from Ariak's outdated DB into the new Drewdes' db. Thanks!

Lurker_005
04-14-2002, 02:57 AM
*sigh*

This is not a supported release from anyone. This was a database I was using for EQEmu 0.3.0 As I recall it is based on Drawde's 8.0 database with Ariak's sleeper and NTOV (v1.07) added in along with some items. Do not bug either of them about it, or me. Use at your own risk/descretion.

Use a new database, and source the EQEmu release db.sql file into it. Then source this database into it, this will overwright the following tables.

faction_list
items
lootdrop
lootdrop_entries
loottable
loottable_entries
merchantlist
npc_faction
npc_types
spawn2
spawnentry
spawngroup

Basterdized database <--*Link Deleted, See post further down for an updated version*

snuggle
04-14-2002, 06:06 AM
spawns.sql wont run with 0.3.0

getting loads and loads of ERROR 1062 duplicate entry, and if i DELETE FROM etc etc and source the spawns.sql, i just get a new error that sais something about UsedSpells

devn00b
04-14-2002, 06:23 AM
Dup Entry is normal. You wont realy know if it works till you load it and try and logon

Works just dandy for me

=)

Lurker_005
04-14-2002, 09:01 AM
Sorry there were some errors in that file :(

They should all be corrected now. If you used the file posted before this message please re-download it.

Shawn319
04-14-2002, 10:16 AM
Works great EXEPT all mobs in sleepers are lootless (but sleepers looks great).. and NTOV (and all of TOV) has ZERO spawns (NO SPAWNS :( )

Is this a bug?

Lurker_005
04-14-2002, 11:03 AM
It might have been Ariak's db v1.04 that was only sleepers :rolleyes:
I guess I didn't copy the loot over either... umm unsuported... yea ;)

Shawn319
04-14-2002, 11:04 AM
I didnt ask for support :) i asked for a working product.. hehe

Lurker_005
04-14-2002, 12:37 PM
The sleepers spawns work...

As to no spawns in NTOV... Errr it's a feature then... yea, makes it easy to run around the zone.

*bonks Shawn on the head with his keyboard*

;)

Shawn319
04-14-2002, 01:46 PM
GM flagged people (with green name) are now Ally to everything after 0.3.1 :) make tov work :( its what i really wanted out of this.. *cry* *cry*

Lurker_005
04-14-2002, 05:53 PM
Ohh quit your whining :p

Here, is a rather redone DB. This is Drawde's 8.0 plus what I my best try at getting Ariak's 1.07 additions in, PLUS several zones from Trumpcards spawnlogs (only spawned as skeleton warrios, but the names, levels, and locs are right)

Lurker0.2 (http://home.earthlink.net/~dpuch/misc/Lurker0.2.zip) *link fixed*

devn00b
04-14-2002, 05:54 PM
File Not Found (Error 404)

Sorry, the web page or file that you requested was not found on this server. Please check that you typed the URL correctly. If you are following a link, then you may wish to notify the web page's author that it is invalid.

If you are an EarthLink customer and are attempting To access your personal homepage, please visit this link for information on using your free webspace.

however if ya remove the file name ya can get a directory list and that works

snuggle
04-15-2002, 01:04 AM
Ok. Did what the readme said.

Created a fresh database (eq) in mysqladmin.
Started mysql
typed
use eq
source db.sql

Then i unzipped Lurker0.2.zip into C:\mysql\bin
Then clicked start/run/command
Then i dir'ed to C:\mysql\bin
Then i typed import.bat
Then i typed import eq

From beginning to start i got duplicate entry errors.

Am i doing wrong or is this the right way to do it ? (I can't test if it works, not home atm)

thanks

meliudaj
04-15-2002, 02:17 AM
From reading this post the duplicate entries are expected!

And thinking about it, most likely both databases have some of the same catagories in them so it would seem expected. Go ahead and try to log in when you can and see how it goes.

snuggle
04-15-2002, 03:06 AM
Yes it worked :) Just make sure you put the files in the EQEmu folder and run import.bat from there. If you put it in the mysql/bin folder EQ will crash cause it cant find any zones.

BUT
#zone templeveeshan
and you end up in a loc box =(

:(

snuggle
04-15-2002, 03:25 AM
HP seems messed up, for example, King Tormax had 5000 HP (5k), and The Progenitor in ST 32000 (32k) HP

Ariak
04-15-2002, 04:15 AM
Yeah. I added Drawde's DB onto mine to include the additions I have made, which include the extra items (Mainly high-end SoV(ToV, Dain, Tunare, AoW, etc))

I'm lazy, though, so no release, yet..

Ariak
04-15-2002, 04:17 AM
The Main DB that came with the emu has the zone of ToV reversed.

Switch the Y/X coords, and you will not end up in the box room. :)

Lurker_005
04-15-2002, 06:37 AM
When importing the duplicate errors are expected. After all I import the entire items database from ariak's release over the eqemu release items. This makes sure all the items from eqemu is in there, then adds the items Ariak added.

The import should work from anywhere, as long as all the files are together.

I don't think I added any erros to anything, except the lack of KOS faction in Sleepers and TOV.

Any zones that spawn with all Skeletons have HP roughly calculated based off level. It numbers work ok for sub 30 stuff but quickly becomes too low the higer the level. Ariak had some mobs spawned in Kael with proper models, size and skin, but not that many, and all sew level 1... So I replaced that zone with the spawnlog spawns.

I included the EQSpawns.txt file I used with Drawde's EQNPC program so feel free to corect those zones spawned as skeletons :)

Ariak
04-15-2002, 08:40 AM
*MY* db on my site has..
Faction in ST, NTOV, VP; no Kael faction, though..

*IF* you just copy+paste my stuff onto Drawde's DB, you'll be over-writing a LOT of stuff he added!

DO not do this! Basically, you have to re-number everything.

I'm Really busy, as of the late, that's the reason I've done nothing..