PDA

View Full Version : Sleepers sleeping texture?

Bisounours
04-16-2002, 02:20 AM
anyone get a clue on that?

Tried everything #gender #texture #spawn can't find it :(

please help )

Cast_The_Exiled
04-16-2002, 06:10 AM
Race.txt in EQadmin package

-> 198 Prismatic Dragon

/bonk Bisou... =P

Cast.

Lurker_005
04-16-2002, 07:16 AM
I am guessing he means it isn't a regular NPC before you kill the wanderers... Not really sure, I don't know too much about the sleeper. But as I understood it the Sleeper was "asleep" till you killed all 4 wanderers. Possibly looked like the sleeping dragon statue in EasternWastes?

Ariak
04-16-2002, 08:42 AM
http://www.geocities.com/daocaccount/STTrain.jpg

Pic of Sleeper and the 4 Warders.

My Database has the Kerafyrm as a '5th' warder, in a sense, only it will be much, much harder than any known mob (Soon as I get to my AI part)

I didn't want to run a quest and release the sleeper, all that garbage. L a z y.

Elemental
04-16-2002, 08:43 AM
He's 198 all of the time. :)

No graphic changes, but when he is sleeping, he is in a sitting animation.. that is why he looks like he is dead. The Velious Dragons all have a sleeping animation too, different than death position. :)

Also, he is only in certain zones, so if you're sitting there doing #race 198 in Najena, you're not gonna find him. :)

But if you're doing race in Sleepers, and he's not showing up as 198... well, I've known a lot of people unable to see his model. I've heard you need to run optional patch to get it.

I've seen plenty of people who are unable to see Sleeper, Jaled-Dar, and Zlandicar/Yelinak, they all appear as humans. :)

Ariak
04-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Yeah, a rare-few report to me that Kerafyrm is a human male.

:o(

Ariak
04-16-2002, 09:48 AM
What are the models for Yelinak and Zlandi?

I am going to add them in today :)

Bisounours
04-16-2002, 07:56 PM
/em bonk himself, harder...

i'll try the sit thing tonight, didn't even try that i suck :D

(anyone know how to make npc sit?)

zlandi and yeli are both velious dragon (snake neck as i call them)

zlandi is black/dark green
yelinak is white

Elemental
04-17-2002, 03:31 AM
Yelinak and Zlandicar are both identical to the Velious Dragons (twisted neck) but if you look at them closely in graphic 184, you'll notice texture 3 (I believe.. should be white/Yelinak-ish) has a white body, just like him, but has a gray head. Zlandicar, texture 4 if I am not mistaken, has the correct legs and tail color/graphic, but head, body, and wings are off.

So I guess VI gave up and just gave them a new model. 195 are designated for Yelinak and Zlandicar. There's only two textures... and they have correct color scheme. :)

As for making dragons sit, I don't know if there is a way to spawn them as sitting, but once they're up, I think there is probably an #appearance command to make them sit (I don't mess with that, it usually kills me...) ... but if you wanna do a quick test and see if something has a sitting animation (some things do.. dragons, mermaids, some humanoids...), use the command

#doanim 33

Anyhow, think that's all. :) Best of luck! :P

Bisounours
04-17-2002, 03:51 AM
i'll try my changing my race in fact :)

/cheer
/bow

Ariak
04-18-2002, 12:42 PM
Thank you, elemental ;) I am adding the WW part in now, and was in need of Klandi's red-face texture on a grey/white dragon.