PDA

View Full Version : RE: HELP (cshome)

Tdogg
04-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Hi,

im just a newbie and wondering how i get to Sunset Home :x
it says that it maybe running from another file and i get booted OUCH! :x can some1 help me? :idea:

Derision
04-09-2004, 10:18 AM
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14047

Xabob
04-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Hi,

im just a newbie and wondering how i get to Sunset Home :x
it says that it maybe running from another file and i get booted OUCH! :x can some1 help me? :idea:

Must be a n00b...... :roll:

RangerDown
04-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Heh, before you cast the first stone might wanna take a look at the title under your name :lol:

(Yes it was your avatar that inspired the line about casting the first stone line LOL)

samandhi
04-09-2004, 05:11 PM
I'm a noob.......................<smile>

If you send me two first class plane tickets to your home town, and book hotel reservations at a 5 star hotel, and give me some spending money, I will burn you a copy of Cshome and bring it with me.... :)

Oh, did I mention the filight has to be a private jet... No really. I would do that for you, cause I like ya' ...... :roll:

/edit BTW, dont send me PM's asking for Cshome I dont REALLY have it... Was just a joke, wont hurt ya....

nilar
04-09-2004, 05:16 PM
If you send me two first class plane tickets to your home town, and book hotel reservations at a 5 star hotel, and give me some spending money, I will burn you a copy of Cshome and bring it with me....

Oh, did I mention the filight has to be a private jet... No really. I would do that for you, cause I like ya' ......

*cough* doesnt that sound familar *cough* wizeone *cough* :D

samandhi
04-09-2004, 05:25 PM
ROFL! You're right, forgot about that... Then Ill have to thank Wizeone for the awesome idea... Even if it came out as an unconcious copycat...:)

/edit BTW nilar, you REALLY should have that cough looked at by a doctor... That could lead to pneumonia..

molimo140
04-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Sunset Home really isnt all that great...
its kinda like erudin palice, in the way the building looks.

Its got a lil pool out back , a few merches, and a banker...and an arena downstairs. This is all however useless on account of you can just summon all the gear they sell anyway.

MOST gm items are 319##

Example...31954 = earring of Z

HEres a partial list of GM items:

Earring of Z - guide health
Earring of Shifting Sight - shifting sight
Eyepatch of Lio - serpent sight (worn)
Collar of Contraction - shrink
Ring of Removing - cancel magic
Ring of Escape - invulnerability
Celestial Sword - gate
Guide Scope - telescope
<color> Guide Issue Bridle - bard speed horse
Cloak of Souls - bind
Belt of Translocation - gate to Sunset Home (CS Home)
Stone of Gnoming - Illusion Gnome
Red/White/Blue/Green Sparkler - various fireworks

There are more...also

There are sets of class specific armor, all with the same abilities

Exquisite Violet....Fired <piece> of honor....etc.... also there are robes, forgot the names

Hands - Rez
Bracer - Cancel
BP - Guide Health (worn)
boots - lev
legs - sow
hat - shadow step

....thats about it.

Everything is a clicky effect unless stated as worn/combat..