PDA

View Full Version : Latest Build

strags
04-19-2004, 06:27 AM
Anyone getting errors on compile? I got world to compile, but zone gives this:

one.cpp: In function `void CleanupLoadZoneState(...)':
zone.cpp:1344: `spawn2_dump' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp:1345: `spawn2_loaded' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp:1346: `gmspawntype_dump' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp:1347: `npc_dump' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp:1348: `npc_loaded' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp:1349: `npcloot_dump' undeclared (first use this function)
zone.cpp: In member function `Spawn2*
Database::LoadSpawn2(LinkedList<Spawn2*>&, unsigned int, unsigned int)':
zone.cpp:1360: parse error before `;' token
zone.cpp: In member function `bool
Database::GetDecayTimes(npcDecayTimes_Struct*)':
zone.cpp:1432: parse error before `;' token
zone.cpp: In member function `bool Database::LoadZonePoints(const char*,
uint8**, int32*)':
zone.cpp:1459: parse error before `;' token
make: *** [zone.o] Error 1
[strago@localhost zone]$

Any idea's?

strags
04-19-2004, 11:26 AM
NM,

Figured it out. Make sure to change the location of mysql.h in dbcore.h and database.h to the location on your system. Also make sure to put version.h into common.

valenfor
08-19-2004, 06:36 AM
OK - not alot to add just wanted to write that I just got a good compile on FC2 with the latest source from CVS. I had to update the make files to use the hard includes -I etc instead of where they tried to tie in 'mysql_config' calls.

The world compiled right out of the box, but the zone and emushared had to have the makefile adjusted (on my box). So in reponse to above - still a good compile just watch your MySQL and lib includes.

Theeper
11-07-2004, 12:07 AM
I have always had to hard code the LIBS on RH9. Makes no sense to me.

WildcardX
11-07-2004, 05:57 AM
where can i download the latest linux release at?

sotonin
11-07-2004, 11:43 AM
There is no special linux release. Their is only a code release. What you do with it to make it compile on additional OS's is your business. But it should compile on linux just fine

WildcardX
11-07-2004, 12:57 PM
I was hoping someone had linux compiled executables I could download. I'm a linux newb of sorts. I'd be trying to run this on my windows server but I am trying to forcefeed myself a linux education :-)

sotonin
11-07-2004, 02:14 PM
every linux box will vary, sometimes substantially from another. So most executables won't run from machine to machine. Not saying they won't but there's a good chance they'll have issues.

Cisyouc
11-07-2004, 03:32 PM
See my sig. (You can interchange the apple with the bird or peacock or penguin or whatever you guys are)

Theeper
11-08-2004, 12:51 AM
I was hoping someone had linux compiled executables I could download. I'm a linux newb of sorts. I'd be trying to run this on my windows server but I am trying to forcefeed myself a linux education

Linix binaries certainly won't run on your windows box.

WildcardX
11-08-2004, 01:40 PM
Greetings. I installed and compiled EMU 6.0 DR2 on my Redhat 9 server and I got world running ok, but zone does the following:

[Status] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_zone.log
[Status] Using database 'eq' at localhost
[Status] CURRENT_ZONE_VERSION: EQEMu 0.6.0-DR2
[Status] Loading Variables
[Status] Loading zone names
[Status] Loading items
[Error] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_error_zone.log
[Error] LoadEMuShareMemDLL::Load() failed to load library 'libEMuShareMem.so'. Error=0
[Error] Loading items FAILED!
Failed. But ignoring error and going on...
[Status] Loading npcs
[Status] Loading npc faction lists
[Error] LoadEMuShareMemDLL::Load() failed to load library 'libEMuShareMem.so'. Error=0
[Error] Loading npcs faction lists FAILED!

Anyone have any tips they can share? I know this is user error on my part :-)

WildcardX
11-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Actually, disregard my post above since I have that working now, however, I am getting this line of text sent to my console after the world and zone have been running for a few minutes. Anyone if there is a quick fix to this? I am using the PEQSErver.com Kunark database.

Error in LoadTempMerchantData query 'select ml.npcid,ml.slot,ml.itemid,ml.charges from merchantlist_temp ml, npc_types nt, spawnentry se, spawn2 s2 where nt.id=ml.npcid and nt.id=se.npcid and se.spawngroupid=s2.spawngroupid and s2.zone='qeynos' group by ml.npcid,slot order by npcid,slot asc' #1146: Table 'eq.merchantlist_temp' doesn't exist

EDIT:

I am also seeing this in my eqemu_error_zone.og:

2514 [11.08. - 20:22:56] Starting Log: logs/eqemu_error_zone.log
2514 [11.08. - 20:22:56] worldserver.Connect() FAILED!

Any ideas?

EDIT x2:

I did a ps -aux and I see both ./world and ./zone running even with the errors. I logged in to eqemu and saw my server shows up on the server list, but it shows up as LOCKED even though I have locked=false in my Loginserver.ini file so I cant log into it. Is it showing as locked even though these errors are reporting?

WildcardX
11-08-2004, 03:06 PM
LOL nevermind.. I got it all working just fine now :-)