PDA

View Full Version : Super Slayer

Yasukai
05-19-2004, 05:19 PM
[[ The links in this thread are outdated.

Please visit Uojoh Productions (http://www.uojohproductions.com) to see what all the hub-bub is about... ]]

Superslayer (http://66.195.124.231/~uojohpr/vox.wmv)

Let me know what you think!

Yasukai
05-19-2004, 07:54 PM
This one is a bit better...

No Fear (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/taboneya/pof.wmv)

Charmy
05-19-2004, 07:55 PM
I think the real question is not we think of the movie, but what we think your on.

1)Crack
2)Crack
3)Crack
4)Crack

Want me to be honest? the music sucks, whoever was filming it sucks at it, couldn't even get your whole upper body in the final shot where you wave, this movie and post just wasted 3 mins of my life, and don't tell me, "well i don't see your movie charmy", well no shit i wouldn't waste my time making one about killing lady vox with gear a you couldn't even wear were you killing vox on live, seeing as how vox on eqlive has a lvl 52 cap, and the gear your wearing has a lvl 65 req. Bravo, you have gotten better at making movies (-252).

Uojoh
05-19-2004, 08:13 PM
The superman thing is not as good but very funny!

gandar
05-20-2004, 03:57 AM
LOL - I think that they are both creative and funny, despite being a potential waste of time and bandwidth... but there is a great deal on the 'Net that could be said of!

~Gandar

Dorthy
05-20-2004, 08:08 AM
yea man i like the 2nd movie better... umm.. how do you film stuff like that in game??? plz let meh know

Yasukai
05-21-2004, 04:57 AM
Here's an old one made on a live server:

BlackBurrow (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jkcdawg/blackburrow.wmv)

gandar
05-21-2004, 05:17 AM
Link isn't working for me.

Yasukai
05-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Sorry - it's fixed :)

gandar
05-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Nice... brings back some memories from when I was levelling my Barbarian Shammy - and then brought in my 52 Bard to seek vengeance for the way they raped my group! :)

Yasukai
05-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Want me to be honest?

Civilized would be fine.

Bravo, you have gotten better at making movies (-252).

I guess you thought I was taking myself seriously? It's a joke... you know, superman... Ta-Da!! It's not supposed to be good, it's for a laugh.

Anyway, you spoke before you even had a chance to see the ones that I actually put more than 10 minutes into...

Bravo, you have become better at being an ass (252).

Xabob
05-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Besides the Choppyness Witch May have been my Shity ass computer those ware pretty funny and Creative lol i would like to see more of them :D

haloboycs
05-26-2004, 12:00 PM
yea man i like the 2nd movie better... umm.. how do you film stuff like that in game??? plz let meh know

Fraps records GUI pretty well, there few other recorder but Fraps seem best (that i can find).

Wumpas
05-26-2004, 04:57 PM
A very good watch I really like the first one of Qeynos. The nostalgia in me flaired up and wow watched it about 5 times heh.

And dont let some of the more negative guys on the forum hinder you from doing this. These movies are a treat for most of us on these forums. I for one loved the movies.

P.S. what music is that in the first movie? I kind of like it. Its really relaxing.

P.S.S. Charmy, Yasukai worked hard on these do you know how much time was likely involved here? He poured his creativity and heart into those movies. You don't undertake something so tedious on just a whim. As for your comment regaurding the music, Im sorry the world does not all have the same taste in music. What's good music to most people makes me feel like I need to kill things, however whats good music to me puts most people to sleep. Its all a matter of taste. You actully sat there and flamed this effort and gift to us all wow. . .

For Power, For Innovation, Gnomercy Forever!

Richardo
05-30-2004, 02:20 PM
(Comment Removed: But what he ment to say was, charmy, grow up)

JohnRev
06-02-2004, 12:01 AM
Yasu, you've got a pretty nice avatar. I'm liking it.

DeathMan
06-22-2004, 05:04 AM
The super slayer link doesnt work for me. It brings me to a page that says Not Found.

sup2069
06-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Want me to be honest? the music sucks, whoever was filming it sucks at it, couldn't even get your whole upper body in the final shot where you wave, this movie and post just wasted 3 mins of my life, and don't tell me, "well i don't see your movie charmy", well no shit i wouldn't waste my time making one about killing lady vox with gear a you couldn't even wear were you killing vox on live, seeing as how vox on eqlive has a lvl 52 cap, and the gear your wearing has a lvl 65 req. Bravo, you have gotten better at making movies (-252).

Hey charmy, have you been outside today?

P.s Yea a month or two old, but who cares

Tajk
06-30-2004, 11:43 PM
keep making theese films man, dont mind charmy, Charmy's gotten way too much crack today.. :D dont care if its eqemu or live, it rocks anyway :D

Yasukai
07-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Here's another one:

Long Way (http://www.strobelglas.com/jkc/longway.wmv)

Apothic
07-02-2004, 05:47 AM
I have no idea what this poll is about. I guess from all the posts about videos that its about some player made video?

:?

Darkscythe
07-02-2004, 12:10 PM
well its alright. not that bad but ive seen better there is like no point in it all ur doing is going around PoF.... music is pretty good but i dont get wat u were going for wat was the concept?

RexChaos
07-03-2004, 05:32 AM
The cool thing - Rob Zombie music

The bad thing - I thoguht they were very boring...EQ was never a fun game to watch really. :)

The Blackburrow one was best though.

Tajk
07-03-2004, 10:34 AM
how can i get that filmer?

q2brass
07-08-2004, 06:44 PM
lol that hitler / bush pic on first page is hilarious

jimbox114
07-16-2004, 03:20 AM
If it didn't have that heavy metal stuff it would be great. Heavy Metal and Everquest mix together about like Used Motor Oil and Cereal.

I tried one time to make a movie of me walking through Plane of Torment on Live server, but I never could get it to work right. It was VERY laggy, and when you moved it looked like those old laptops that blur really bad. Maybe my PC isn't fast enough, its a AMD atholon 2gigahertz with 1k ram geforce 3 video card?

RexChaos
07-16-2004, 04:27 AM
Maybe my PC isn't fast enough, its a AMD atholon 2gigahertz with 1k ram geforce 3 video card?

Yeah, you definitely need more than 1k of ram... ;)

darkhawk
07-22-2004, 02:57 AM
some of the movies were a bit ... empty but the music made them really good. what music was that :D (im talking about all of it)

EDIT: neh i liked the movies they were cool, without the music they would have been lame though :twisted: was it all rob zombie?

EDIT again: i keep playing Long Way over and over cuz i like the music ... :oops:

govtcheeze
08-01-2004, 05:25 PM
I just found these , and loved them. Can we expect more in the future?

Yasukai
10-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Moved the vids to a new host. Go here (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=20552) to see them...

Zisct1
10-23-2004, 04:35 AM
haha these are so badass, im expecting more BTW!

Scorpx725
10-24-2004, 02:44 PM
They were ok...

Its a good start really, everyone needs to start somewhere. Just keep workign at it and soon you'll have a little hobby going.

LWDeagle
11-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Nice :D

Scorpx725
11-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Nice sig, LW.

Yasukai
01-22-2005, 11:53 AM
Got another I noticed wasn't posted here...

http://66.195.124.231/~uojohpr/avenGE.avi

This is prolly the only direct link in the thread that works.
The rest are at Uojoh Productions (http://www.uojohproductions.com)

Accio
02-15-2005, 06:12 AM
Hey...Great Videos hehe...I make videos myself as well but all my videos are of raids (have a RZ, Saryrn, BoT Towers, Nadox Group,GM Event Royal Rumble and a random Counter Strike one) All pretty good quality, under 40MB. Was curious though, the website you link so that you click on the link and it opens up the movie, how do i host the movie like that? Because i would love to be able to share the movies without having to spend an hour on MSN doing a file transfer...Thanks

rocklimit
06-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Comments on the first Video:

It sucks
You suck
You'r Character sucks
The Editing Sucks
The Music Sucks
The game Sucks
This Forums sucks.

iaeolan
06-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Love how he's posting here to say the forums suck.

makes you wonder why they are even here in the first place if neither the forums or the game they concern are of little interest to them

Ibanesx
06-25-2005, 09:18 AM
I think the real question is not we think of the movie, but what we think your on.

1)Crack
2)Crack
3)Crack
4)Crack

Hah, yeah charmy. You really wasted 3 minutes of you "precious life"!! Wrong. You ever wonder if sitting on the computer looking at forums is wasting time of you "precious life ?" Hmm. Think on that. I loved the video, it was tight