PDA

View Full Version : Question! SpawnLogs --

EmuSharky
04-24-2002, 04:40 AM
Hey -
I want to know about these spawnlogs - I have read through many of them; but I need to know the following:

1) What program do I place them in?
2) Once I put them into the program that I have sought for in Q #1, will they show up in the admin tools for my Server?

Any help will be greatly appericated.

-Sharky

meliudaj
04-24-2002, 05:05 AM
Not having the energy to answer your question to the extent that it needs to be for you to be truly satisfied in what your asking.

The spawnlogs you're talking about are Logs from the program Showeq. (look it up to see what it does)

There isn't "A Program" you can just place them into... it is a matter of pulling out the junk you don't need out of a comma delimited text file and filling in a few other peices of information.

Then you need to convert all this into something that can be imported into a mysql data base. (that is where the eqnpc.exe from drawde comes in)

The specifics to all of this is found by reading ALL the README's and allot of these forums before you can formulate detailed questions.

EmuSharky
04-24-2002, 07:53 AM
Ahh!
Yea. I know what showEQ does; I just dont have a linux box to run it on currently :(.

Thanks for clearing up the spawnlog question tho :).

-Sharky