View Full Version : List of Requests: 2.0

Ariak
04-24-2002, 01:34 PM
-= in the eqemu admin =-
1) Artifact flag
2) Combat proc
3) current npc_types tables to allow easier creation

-= in the emulator =-
1) AA points. #GM+ Command to Set skill, please!
2) Zone item requirements.
2a) Ex- Sleeper's Tomb requires ST Key.. VP requires VP key, Sebilis requires Seb key.
3) #Ariak command - instantly, the user will do a failed feign death and be on zone aggro list.. This will allow me to re-create my old experiences in Fear necro as main puller... :o) /grin

Kidding on #3, but I'd die, literally, if it was implemented.

Baron Sprite
04-24-2002, 03:18 PM
*pokes in*
For admin list add Damage Bonus :D

Oh and, global weather commands would be cool, ya know, making it rain/snow whatnot for everyzone with 1 command... quests yay ;)

Shin Noir
04-24-2002, 06:50 PM
-= in the eqemu admin =-
1) Artifact flag
2) Combat proc
3) current npc_types tables to allow easier creation

-= in the emulator =-
1) AA points. #GM+ Command to Set skill, please!
2) Zone item requirements.
2a) Ex- Sleeper's Tomb requires ST Key.. VP requires VP key, Sebilis requires Seb key.
3) #Ariak command - instantly, the user will do a failed feign death and be on zone aggro list.. This will allow me to re-create my old experiences in Fear necro as main puller... :o) /grin

Kidding on #3, but I'd die, literally, if it was implemented.
I'm not a dev but..I'll try to help you with your list since some of your requests are already implemented partially.

-= in the eqemu admin =-

1. You can just make an item NO-DROP and remove #Itemsummoning for users, that's pretty much an artifact!
(PM me if u need help removing #itemsummoning for non-GM)

2. Combat proc's are kinda starting out with the #npcspecialattk method. Give some time and I think more will be implemented.

3. I don't quite understand the question and won't answer.

-=in the emulator=-

1. Some people are trying to implement AA points as of now, and haven't been too successful. the #GM+ command part will be easy once the code is created and working for AA abilites and points.

2. I'm willing to bet to make zone item requirements you first gotta disable #zone for the no-privalege users, then have the entrance be tagged with a key zone entry. Since I can't find a complete zone-to-zone clean database yet I doubt you can remove #zone without problems in non-priavleged users getting around.
(saw an article talking about door activated by key triggers, I'm willing to bet in the future you'll be able to use a "key" for doorways to other zones soon enough with same some-what concept)

3. #Ariak command.. <smirks> friend of mine FD'd and said he was invulnerable.. #npcattack friend then ran around clicking all the NPC's in the zone.. he died quick. Malevolent has been doing some NPC triggered events, I'm betting his code could get all mobs in a zone to attack a person. Lol.

Hope I helped

Hmm
04-24-2002, 07:01 PM
Ariak

to recreate #3 just cast Innrokwarith ( badly spelled :P ) it will hit 500 dmg on everyone in zone.

last time i did this in north qeynos i was nearly sacked but i had on shapechange40 spell with over 32k hp and ran to zone :)

Ariak
04-25-2002, 11:55 PM
A no drop item is not an artifact, sorry to burst your bubble.

Shin Noir
04-26-2002, 08:18 AM
lol, it was more of a joke Ariak. I know artifacts aren't no-drop items. But until it's flagged that's an easy way to make one.

Malevolent
04-27-2002, 07:39 AM
3. #Ariak command.. <smirks> friend of mine FD'd and said he was invulnerable.. #npcattack friend then ran around clicking all the NPC's in the zone.. he died quick. Malevolent has been doing some NPC triggered events, I'm betting his code could get all mobs in a zone to attack a person. Lol.

I've had problems with that -- sometimes all the masters in a zone would aggro on you, which would bring in all their servants, which would make quick work of the client. Same kind of problem had happened with rogues and bards when a client had a little too much money, the rogue GUILD would come after me.

Oops. =)

I "fixed" both, as I quickly grew tired of dying ;)

Lurker_005
04-27-2002, 12:51 PM
ROFL the Rogues say a big fat purse and went for it ;)