PDA

View Full Version : where could i get DirectX 9.0 or 9.0a?

Phoboz
07-23-2004, 10:30 PM
atm i have 9.0b and im thinking that it isnt working with my current graphics card...for example when i logged on i had a black characters select screen..when i got into the world i couldnt see the ground,characters,npc's......so it hit me...why not download DirectX 9.0 or 9.0a....i have been looking for these for like 2 hours now and from what ive gotten so far is this...i got this download for 9.0 runtime form the microsoft.com and then it automaticly updated its self up to 9.0b :evil: ...............so i was wonder where i could find such a download which will only give me DirectX 9.0 or 9.0a or directions on how to keep its self from updating....any information will help...thanks. I read somewhere that this might fix the problem but im NOT TOTALLY SURE IF THIS WILL FIX IT. so dont come back and say it didnt you liar!

PS-for those who say get a graphics card your wrong in saying that...ive tried on all my computers that all have different graphics cards get the same problem. also i dont have a job atm so i cant make enough money to buy a new grpahics card.