PDA

View Full Version : Maps Maps Maps

Furinex
04-29-2002, 02:03 AM
FQAdmin Tool doesnt nessisarilly Require a Map Directory but is a nice use (I think), im just kind of curious on where to place this directory. I mean, is this a Directory filled with custom maps made by others as in a "EQAtlas" or "EQMaps" kinda thing? Or are there files that express the maps in its entirity? *Shrug*

Trumpcard
04-29-2002, 02:30 AM
One of the versions of the admin tool had a maps distribution with it. Look on sourceforge files and you'll find it. Just unzip it into a maps directory...

Furinex
04-29-2002, 03:07 AM
Got the Maps, Unziped them to a Dir, and then set the directory in my Prefs. Now when I click on a spawn, the map section is stillall black :( And it gives me a "Invalid Floating Point" error when I float my mouse over it.. whats up with it now? :(

Sangdrax
04-29-2002, 03:10 AM
Just put all the map files in the same directory as your EQ Admin Tool and they should work fine ...

Lurker_005
04-29-2002, 06:33 AM
Bare in mind that FQAdmin will not produce tables compatable with the current DB. Windcatcher has mentioned he will update it when he gets more time. Some others have also began work on similar tools.

There is a seperate download in the files section for the FQAdmin maps. Also FQAdmin uses the same maps as ShowEQ, check that site for new/improved maps, or how to get them.

Ariak
04-30-2002, 08:26 AM
I've *never* gotten it to work. LoL.