PDA

View Full Version : Might and Magic 5.9DR2 Server

Tzwizard
10-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Hi

Luft ( Sims ) & I have been creating a server that touches the surface of Good VS Evil. The server has items from EqLive & Many not from live. The 2.0 Epics are now in place for server & quests are now being made. Our Staff is only Me and Him at the moment.

A Patcher is now in development & is going great.

Here are some Links to get some of the Required Files to play on our server once it goes live.

Here is The Required Files to Enjoy our Server.

Here is Zip File, Read the README Please! (www.zabbies.com/M&M_Files.zip)

Feedback on Anything , The Music , The Stuff In Zip file, Any Support is Welcome to post here.

Thank you & Enjoy.

-- Might & Magic Developing Team --

Malignus Wingnut
10-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Would be nice if you posted a premise of the server...telling its good vs. evil doesnt really say much...considering the pemise of every game EVER is good vs. evil... (just sometimes evil = good)

eq
10-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Well, A message from Sims that Tzwizard is Kicked from team & I am in charge with him.

The way we seperated it is by Setting Evil Races ( DE ,Ogres , Troll, Iksar, Erudites ) To Gunthak.

Then we seperated Good Races , ( Wood Elfs, Humans , High Elfs , Vah Shir , Frogloks ) In PoTranquility.

This aint much work but it is soon to become awsome :juggle:

Edit: We also Adding where its PvP Race Wars, Meaning Certain Guilds for joining good or Evil.

Guild for Good: The Lightbringers of the Siren

Guild for Evil: The Desciples of Yaut Urmian

Edit: Website is located at www.freewebs.com/fmam

eq
10-10-2004, 05:38 PM
New Loading Screen Add'd to Zip File....

Please Download Recent Zipfile Pls if you Play on Might & Magic.

Thx.

-- Might and Magic Developing Team --

Edit 10/11/04 : Website is Back up With Forums!!!!! Register & Post pls :)

Edit 10/11/04 , 2: Updated All Might and Magic Files into A Folder Called "Might and Magic"