PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help.

Logo
10-19-2004, 04:23 PM
ok i jsut downloaded eqtrilogy.exe
now can someone show me whch guide to use or can they jsut tell me what to do next?! iv never played EQ but i heard its really neato!(haha neato!!) plz some 1 help me or if you want to IM me on aim: Manjey The Queo
i have a team speak server you can talk to me on if you wanna do that just IM me

Cisyouc
10-20-2004, 07:31 AM
I'd suggest playing EQLive before playing EQEMu.

Kikaro
10-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh definately try live before this. Its hard enough being a complete noob to the game but even harder when your new to the emulator as well.

Logo
10-22-2004, 06:09 PM
well i got some help installing it and im doing fine its not like im a noob to Rpgs but yea thanks for the ... "support"

Xothin
10-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Dude, you really should play on live if you've never played EQ.

Even having played "RPGs" before, that's a totally different animal than an MMO.

There aren't many players on Emu servers, so it takes a bit of knowledge of the game to know how to survive on your own if needs be. They were supporting you, and I really don't see the need for sarcasm.

Spike
10-23-2004, 03:13 AM
If you play EQEMu first you're gonna think it royally sucks because emulated servers don't have very many people on it, some game jams, busted zones, etc. If you play eqlive and you all of the sudden go bankrupt or something and loose all your money and you can't pay for it anymore, then play EQEMu if you still got some crack in your system left from eqlive.

(happened to me, lol) And, I still play eqemu 4.4 W00T!!

But I still wish I had eqlive =_(