PDA

View Full Version : Woah... Pre-Alpha Original EQ Footage...

Slayden
10-20-2004, 11:08 PM
I did some snooping around on the net and i was looking for some EQ vids and some of the old stuff. Well finally i came accrossed this site that had several of the very first videos takin of EQ, this one came out 11/1997....!! Pre-Alpha.
I have a few more that came from during alpha and such, when the character models were changed to what they currently are, but their movement was still the ones you see on this vid lol.
Check it out:
http://eq.jeuxonline.info/fichiers/EQMovie.mov

Slayden
10-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Also, i have all of the original EQ music files that came out when EQ was released, zones, attack, loading screen, blah blah, you name it. If you need, toss me a PM.

Killerlol
10-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Well, all I have to say is that I wish casting was like that in the current version of Everquest, lol. The fireballs flying everywhere was awsome imho.

Cisyouc
10-21-2004, 07:09 AM
I hate qt. (Darn it the letter that sounds similar to "cae" and fills the empty space in the word "li-e", meaning similar to, and "fa-e", meaning to feign, is bro-en on my -eyboard.)

Xabob
10-21-2004, 09:30 AM
I hate qt. (Darn it the letter that sounds similar to "cae" and fills the empty space in the word "li-e", meaning similar to, and "fa-e", meaning to feign, is bro-en on my -eyboard.)

ROFL might want to get that fixed

Scorpx725
10-21-2004, 01:28 PM

I want what hes on.

Daeklaz
10-22-2004, 05:04 AM

I want what hes on.

You want everything he's on? Or just a select few things, cause I'm sure it's a combonation of things... :roll: