PDA

View Full Version : Bugs 0.6-DR 1 (compiled for me 19-10 cvs files)

Camaris
10-21-2004, 02:21 AM
- Mana never goes to 100%, at least using command #mana. it always hold to 87%.

- With HP's i have got same problem a few times, using HP buff and leveling, u can get this bug any time...

- Food and Drink really arent working good.... it goes up and down strangely when u zone, or only u eat 3 food, 3 drink in one minute and u dont eat more food or drink in 3 hours...

- When u create a character for first time, u have 75% chance of get black screen when u push "Enter World".

sotonin
10-21-2004, 03:03 AM

Are you sure you didnt #level yourself. if you do you have to zone before it will update properly.

ShadowH
10-21-2004, 03:08 AM

Same problem for me with my ranger on my 6.0 server (19-10 exes) with PEQ classic DB.

sotonin
10-21-2004, 03:51 AM
this issue has nothing to do with the database. It's source related. Actually more than likely it's just client related, the client does what it wants, we have to work around it :cry:

Edgar1898
10-21-2004, 04:19 AM

- With HP's i have got same problem a few times, using HP buff and leveling, u can get this bug any time...

- Food and Drink really arent working good.... it goes up and down strangely when u zone, or only u eat 3 food, 3 drink in one minute and u dont eat more food or drink in 3 hours...

- When u create a character for first time, u have 75% chance of get black screen when u push "Enter World".

I have yet to experience any of those problems and about the problem with food, the client is the one that decides when to eat food. We simply send a constant stamina update every minute that decreases their stamina. The client then decides how much food or drink to consume. The decreasion rate of stamina is always the same. So its the client.
For the rest of the bugs could you provide us with exactly what your doing to get these bugs? If I cant reproduce them I cant fix them, and like I said I have never encountered those.