PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few FULLTIME GMs

Cutter
10-21-2004, 03:22 PM
I am currently looking for a few FULLTIME gms..

Defination of Fulltime: someone who can be a GM.. someone who doesnt want to be a player..

I need a FULLTIME gm during the day and one at night...
I do not need any developers
I do not need any spawners
I do not need any green eggs or ham..

please apply at the below website ..

also.. if you are hired as a gm and are gone for 3 days your gms privs are revoked.. again.. i dont need 40 GMS that never comes around in my database..

thanks...

Xabob
10-21-2004, 04:30 PM
I am currently looking for a few FULLTIME gms..

Defination of Fulltime: someone who can be a GM.. someone who doesnt want to be a player..

I need a FULLTIME gm during the day and one at night...
I do not need any developers
I do not need any spawners
I do not need any green eggs or ham..

please apply at the below website ..

also.. if you are hired as a gm and are gone for 3 days your gms privs are revoked.. again.. i dont need 40 GMS that never comes around in my database..

thanks...

Cutter....i like you your cool but ur pushin it this is so n00b its not even funny if they still exsist you should see how bad i flamed jarin for this exsact thing but i shall not flame you cuz ur cool lol anyways this is not the way about geting a good GM

mattmeck
10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
looking for GM's on these forum is like playing with a loaded gun that has no safty, its just not a good idea.

Rogean
10-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Hi I WaNT too B A GM on ur server!!!1!1 Please give me L33T Powas and Ub3r h4x1ing sk1llz!!1!1111!!!oneone

Scorpious2k
10-22-2004, 03:10 AM
Don't let R0g34n b a GM. He h4x.

Pick me. I can make l337 items and have a list of all the commands.

Seriously... mattmeck is right. The best source for staff is your player base. Set a min level they have to reach before they can apply so they know your server. Then keep an eye out for players who help others, play fair and seem trustworthy. Those people will make the best GMs.

sdabbs65
10-22-2004, 03:50 AM
All my GM'S are hired from INDIA at 23 CENTS A DAY....
plus I get good deals on shoes from them.

:flagus:

Cutter
10-22-2004, 11:59 AM
i know guys but its just getting frustrating yanno? now i know what wiz and scorp goes through.. but im so deep now.. so im like in over my head.. but im still trying and not giving up.. so sorry for the post

mattmeck
10-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Thats one big issue with creating a server *for the players* it has to be fun for you, the players do count but if your burning out you need to do something fun for YOU.

There is such a lack of stable dedicated servers, if you build something you think is fun you WILL get a player base, as long as its stable and you are dedicated to it. You need to find people that shair your vision and are good people, and have them become GM's, getting A_Random_Noob_03 from this forum is going to frustrate you more.

Cutter
10-22-2004, 01:59 PM
what i am finding fun.. is developing the server.. and well i have done that pretty well .. and the server is stable.. what is getting frustrating is the constant.. Pms while im developing... but this is just means im bitching.. and well just had a bad day in general... the server is great.. the players for the most part are awesome.. but i think my only flaw is finding a dedicated GM .. but im going to do what scorp told me to do.. im finding out most of the "elders" here usually steers me in a pretty good direction..and hasnt been wrong since ive started this

sdabbs65
10-22-2004, 02:32 PM
what i am finding fun.. is developing the server.. and well i have done that pretty well .. and the server is stable.. what is getting frustrating is the constant.. Pms while im developing... but this is just means im bitching.. and well just had a bad day in general... the server is great.. the players for the most part are awesome.. but i think my only flaw is finding a dedicated GM .. but im going to do what scorp told me to do.. im finding out most of the "elders" here usually steers me in a pretty good direction..and hasnt been wrong since ive started this

you are correct... that why I made a webpage for support...
I dont trust anyone to screw with hours of database editing..

Wiz
10-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Recruiting from the forums = dead server in two weeks.

Always.

KhaN
10-23-2004, 01:54 AM
If you cant find good GM, you can still automate jobs that GM's usually do with irc bots, new commands, perl scripts.
Personally, how i see it is, less GM you will have, better your server will be.

Cisyouc
10-23-2004, 01:59 AM
If you cant find good GM, you can still automate jobs that GM's usually do with irc bots, new commands, perl scripts.
Personally, how i see it is, less GM you will have, better your server will be.Ooooh, Khan.. I never thought of a server having that, thats a nifty idea...

Then again it sounds like something Sony would do, heh.

Melwin
10-23-2004, 02:32 AM
can i be a game master :v:

Spike
10-23-2004, 03:05 AM
Hi I WaNT too B A GM on ur server!!!1!1 Please give me L33T Powas and Ub3r h4x1ing sk1llz!!1!1111!!!oneone

:eng: Yeah, what he said.

Cutter
10-23-2004, 09:52 AM
wow i drew some big names to this thread lol.. well thanks guys for the help... seems like ive been saying that alot here lately ..

and melwin NO
:D