PDA

View Full Version : how hard would it be

the2ndone
10-21-2004, 03:50 PM
How hard would it be to build an emulator if you had a complet item,npc and mob data base ?

Xabob
10-21-2004, 04:32 PM
Well. Lets see we have.
Over 3mb's of Source code.
So Thats 3mb's of text It would take alot all depending on the game but it would take alot of progaming time.

the2ndone
10-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Ok here I go again sorry that I keep beating a dead horse.

eqoa has all that info on its dvd and it also has all the gm command prompts too idk if eqpc has the same info. I also talked to a progammer that worked with eqoa he told me that the packets are not encrypted there just compressed but he said that was a year ago and things mite have changed by now. I can get tons of info from the packets like user names and mob names, items, all types of chats ect..

one of the cool things about eqoa is that update are stored on the memeory card and its 5mbs so if an emulator was ever made we can stick with one update and once the emulator works it can not be broke.

Daeklaz
10-22-2004, 05:19 AM
You could make a server with full spawns and full item DB, full spell DB too for 4kilobytes, here's how:

/html
SuP3R H4xXoRz Cod3
/add 1337 1t3m5
/add 1337 5p3115
/add 1337 5p4wn5
/html

Just put that in notepad then go to My Computer, click on the thing that says "Add or Remove Programs", remove all the programs, then Jam a CD or floppy into your monitor and press the play button on your DVD Player/VCR

There you go! 1337 53RV35
bracket here----->/code<--bracket here

By reading this post, you agree that Daeklaz is not liable for any of these actions that you take and will not pay for any damages/obstructions in/on/over your computer and/or monitor.
^
^
^

^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^^
^
^^
^
^^^^^^
^^
up there... read it ... the small text...