PDA

View Full Version : Merchants Keep it

ajb20
10-21-2004, 11:38 PM
They don't put items back up for sale after they are sold to them :cry:

movieman
10-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Isn't there an entry in the variables table in the database which controls whether they keep items that they're sold? I seem to remember seeing it there last night.

The main problem I have with merchants is that often they'll offer me money for an item, but when I press 'Sell', nothing happens.

sotonin
10-22-2004, 01:00 AM
Nay this feature does not work.

Instead of adding the item to their stock, it inserts it into their loot table... which is pointless because if they die they poof :cry:

movieman
10-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Weird, I thought I saw some objects I sold to the vendor in their selection, but I may have been hallucinating.

Is there an official list of bugs and unimplemented features like this? I've been looking around the site and did a search, but couldn't find anything (and noticed a few significant bugs last night).

fathernitwit
10-22-2004, 05:12 AM
Instead of adding the item to their stock, it inserts it into their loot table... which is pointless because if they die they poof :cry:

I realize that the system dosent work right how, BUT this is now keep items was intended... It is a hack, like everything else in emu... and it intentionally adds them to the loot table, and then is supposed to load the loot table into their merchant inventory when you ask for it... Im guessing this is the part that dosent work.

sotonin
10-22-2004, 05:45 AM
ya, it doesnt seem to work :cry:

ReFro
10-26-2004, 03:18 AM
Any chance of this being fixed soon?