PDA

View Full Version : any new 6.0 bugs...

Camaris
10-22-2004, 01:44 AM
- Create a shm, then use Strenghten (lvl 1 str buff) and all works good and u get str update, but then u zone with buff up and when u check u STR, u have LESS str and it is shown on red text, like if i had a debuff str.

- Any static mobs cant to be attacked or nuked, because u always get the message "out of range (1)" (for example any air elementals near of East Commons Tunnel).

- I know that it isnt a BIG bug, but i would like dont get the message "u hit for 13dmg to A_black_bear_09" for example... when u should to get "u hit for 13dmg to A black bear". it looks so horrible when u are playing and u see it :P

- When u are sitting, u cant inspect or consider anything, at least using right-click.

- command #mana isnt working good, u get mana to 87%, and when use it u HP to do a strange thing going down and up.

sotonin
10-22-2004, 05:50 AM
Any static mobs cant to be attacked or nuked, because u always get the message "out of range (1)" (for example any air elementals near of East Commons Tunnel).

This doesn't affect all static mobs. In fact i'm 99% sure it only affects pathing mobs. I think the mobs get stuck somewhere and the client shows them in place but the server thinks they are still pathing away.

I may be wrong, but if i summon a "out of range" mob he starts walking immediatly, which makes me think he's a pathing mob.