PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Scorpx725
10-24-2004, 12:15 PM
So who intends to get the game, beit tommorrow, or some other time this week?

I cant wait to pick it up tommorrow, game just seems awesome. Will hold me over till EQ2/WoW and Halo2. I can tell Ill have a game-full winter.

Zisct1
10-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Well i got THUG 2 and it was well worth it, now Grand Theift auto games are always awesome so i think i will rent b4 i buy since i heard this game could be skeptical~

Spike
10-27-2004, 11:41 PM
Well I just got GTA: andreas yesterday, its really cool. You get skill and stuff, like when you ride bikes you get better at them, so you can hold wheelies longer, etc.

You can drive on the freeway, and if you don't merge fast enough, then cars can smack into you causing a car accident. And, if the cops dont like you, and you jump in front of their cars, they can pick a fight with you. You can even go inside food-marts and play arcade games there, or buy food and water from vending machines ($1 each). Radio stations finally have songs I recognize (not like gta4 where it had outdated songs even though I was born 1986).

Police have motorcycles too, and sometimes you see biplains fly by, and john deer tractors driving by when your in the country (yes, you can go outside the city into the country and even to a skate park and BMX there on a bike!)

If you kill people away from the cops, like in the country or in their houses, then you can get away with them, however if you start mowing down ppl on the sidewalks with your car, then i'm gonna guess that one of the survivors goes and snitches, cause then you get wanted by like 1 star. And, when you get wanted by 1 star, it can go away pretty fast, and some police officers who notice your wanted you can scare them away by smacking on their car or, if the cops are pussies you can punch them in the face and they'll run away.

The main character is black instead of white like all the other gta's use to be. (not trying to be racist, just stating the facts)

mysticalninjajesus
10-28-2004, 02:32 AM
what kind of arcade games can you play?

ndnet
10-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Nothing beats Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3

jimbox114
10-29-2004, 06:40 PM
I am really interested in this game, biggest set back for me is its only on Ps2. I hate the Ps2 controller when it comes to any type of action game. I can't bare with it when playing RPG's. I first owned GTA VC on ps2 and I sucked at it. For instance I was never able to beat that Airplane mission on GTA VC when I had it on PS2. Later on I got it on Xbox and I beat that mission first try.

Basically in short if this game was currently on Xbox or the GC Id probably have reserved it.