PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Scorpious2k

eq_addict_08
10-24-2004, 01:54 PM
Well, today I hit 100 with my main on scorp2k. It is also the last day I will ever play on that server.

Started out the day alright. Loaded up on dots and went to potime to get the orb. Watched him spawn, engaged at 100%, slowed and started working him down. About 70% my DPS went up a bit it seemed. Funny how at the end, some wizy looted the corpse... He had the nerve to claim that I KS'd him. Funny how he logged right after that.

Oh well, wait 20 minutes get next one. Pulled to distant corner of zone for safety this time. Got my orb =) yea!!! Of to Arena2 to try and gear up.

Get to Arena2 see an unengaged dragon minion. Cool, get familiar up and slow him/engage. About middle of fight start getting tells from ahole_Hawk to gtfuck outa here! You don't belong, click your gate potion. etc. I blow it off and reply whateva man. What a jerkoff. First dragon down, no loot. Second dragon, engage. Half way thtough fight, zone crash. Get back full health. Dang. Try again.

Second try, getting into it, working dragon down. Figure I'd try to see If I could boost dps by using 2k greatsword, and sub out virtue sword when I need the heals. First time I try, frickin bypasses my inventory and goes into trade mode with dragon. Damn! Read this on motd. So, I didn't hit cancel. Since dragon had my heals only took a couple rounds for him to finnish me off. Show up in Halas, no sword. Petition GM and he says "too bad, just need to re-camp LD" To hell w/ that. Since I can't do anything anymore but grind lowend exp mobs, decided to delete all chars and remove my 5.7 Everquest client from my PC. 2 gigs more freespace =)

Oh well, /vent off /feelbetter on. GL to all you s2k'ers I had fun while it lasted.

Scorpx725
10-24-2004, 02:22 PM
If you give an item to an NPC, and hit cancel, you cant get that item again. Hit trade then just loot the item again.

mattmeck
10-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Funny how at the end, some wizy looted the corpse... He had the nerve to claim that I KS'd him. Funny how he logged right after that.

Should have let a GM know this happend, we enforce a play nice policy.

About middle of fight start getting tells from ahole_Hawk to gtfuck outa here! You don't belong, click your gate potion. etc. I blow it off and reply whateva man. What a jerkoff.

See above

frickin bypasses my inventory and goes into trade mode with dragon. Damn! Read this on motd. So, I didn't hit cancel.

This is a nasty bug that scorp hasnt been able to find the cause of,

Petition GM and he says "too bad, just need to re-camp LD" To hell w/ that

I personaly get at least 5 people a week ( i keep logs of who dose it ) who claim to have lost an item when they never realy had the item and were looking for a free item, this sucks for those who realy do have a loss, however only 4 people have access to the DB and logs to see if people are telling the truth. Blame the liars and cheats for this.