PDA

View Full Version : Hardy's Database: 0.5

Hardy
05-04-2002, 03:33 PM
0.5 is released!
Whats new in this database?:
Cazic-Thule is almost the same as EQLive, names have not changed, but levels are from 50-65. Names will be changed in a future release :) Still working with the safe locs on all zones, might take me a while to do :(

**Includes Drawdes 0.85 World Data**
Download it here: http://nctimes.net/~threeofus/hardy/db05.zip
A readme is included with the download! :D

Forgot to mention in readme: Unzip into mysql/bin folder, you will get duplicate errors when running mysql.exe, thats normal :)

Hardy
05-05-2002, 02:40 PM
Currently spawning up Kael :D Will be an exclusive to my server until i decide to release it, hehe. Takes me a bit to spawn, my computer is mighty slow, and them spawn pages take FOREVER to load!

:D

Hardy
05-06-2002, 09:37 AM
Server up and running again, will probably be up tonight :)

Arcalyn
05-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Is this YOUR full version of a DB or did ya use one of the others to get started and just personallized it?

Haven't tried it yet, I patched, not ignorantly but I just like patching, lol, anyways so I'm waitin for fix.

Can't do much with the emu yet anyways, in a hap-hazard living space ATM, moving soon though and wanna try to learn a somewhat simplified way to created my own, PARTIAL, add-on to one of the already created DBs.....D&D fan.....wanna make a menzoberranzan out of the neriak zones.

Good to see more individuals working on DBs!

Hardy
05-10-2002, 10:06 AM
I guess I did forget to mention that, hehe, it is in the readme though, it does include Drawdes World Data 0.85 :) I patched on wednesday and really can't do anymore with it till they get it compatible with the new patch. But before you do patch it into your database, read the readme first, I changed about 5 other zones also, which is in the changelog in the readme.