PDA

View Full Version : EQemu, Help!?

THC-used
11-02-2004, 11:09 AM
ive recently tried to install(patch) eq emu . but. every time i run the loader, it patches over the changes ive made to the EQfiles. also, what must i download to get on*other than the patch info*

Wein_C
11-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Does your short-cut has patchme after?

Should look like:

"C://blah blah blah/eqgame.ext" patchme

Balowyn
11-02-2004, 11:18 AM
ive recently tried to install(patch) eq emu . but. every time i run the loader, it patches over the changes ive made to the EQfiles. also, what must i download to get on*other than the patch info*

Once you have altered your eqhost.txt to point to the EQemu login server, you must create a shortcut to eqgame.exe with the 'patchme' option, e.g.

"C:\eq oct\eqgame.exe" patchme

A common mistake is to make the shortcut to everquest.exe, which will run the SOE patcher and overwrite your modified eqhost.txt.

THC-used
11-02-2004, 12:49 PM
ok i figured out a lot of things. only problem left so far, is the registering with loginserver. i get "duplacate key 3 " not shure why!

THC-used
11-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Obtaining an authorization key for the loginserver.
Simply go here and fill out your loginserver account name and password.

im having problems with this, whenever i put the INfo in. it gives me a blank white screen with the words"
Duplicate entry '' for key 3. anyone have any ideas?

THC-used
11-02-2004, 01:38 PM
okok it seems that the duplacate 3 thing is "no longer neede" but still, i still am having problems loging in, ive checked my profile and it says im using 2 out of 3 of my accnts, which i am. it still wont let me log in though. i have my Eqhost.txt set to 5994 server.... i still cannot connect*eqgame.exe patchme i also have* not shure what im doing wrong!

THC-used
11-02-2004, 02:26 PM
am i suposed to authorise my block code, or does that matter, because everything seems to be the way it should, i still cant log in, invalide username/password