PDA

View Full Version : Most populated custom-legit server?

Eck0style
11-04-2004, 01:39 AM
Which one has the most players online at a time?

I played on EMPIRE for 39 levels, then it pretty kuch grew on me that I wasnt a fan of PvP(its way too annoying), so I'm looking for a new server to play on, hopefully one that has identical exp/loot edits like EMPIRE.

Thanks.

Adh87
11-04-2004, 03:01 AM
who was your toon? i can lvl you up to 51 if you dont mind grouping with me...but once you turn 51 ill pk you whenever i see you =)

hypershadow66
11-04-2004, 09:18 AM
Legends of the Damned is a good one or my server will be ready for people soon (carnage of war) as well.

mysticalninjajesus
11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
winters roar still has the most.. right? you cant see the num of players on a serv anymore (which i like) so i cant tell

Wiz
11-04-2004, 10:13 PM
See sig.

75-150 on evenings.

Woodlife Treestrider
11-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Empire owns LotD... LotD is such a gay server, the exp is WAY slow. If you don't play empire cause its pvp, then at least thats one less whiner for me to own. And if you only got to 38 then quit, then your a noob. Empire is so much better at higher levels, so if your gonna quit without givin it a good try, then please be my guest and leave.

Eck0style
11-05-2004, 05:15 AM
If you don't play empire cause its pvp, then at least thats one less whiner for me to own. And if you only got to 38 then quit, then your a noob. Empire is so much better at higher levels, so if your gonna quit without givin it a good try, then please be my guest and leave.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Eckostyle/calm.jpg

Christ, what the hell is your deal? I tried it for a good week or two getting to level 39(41 this morning, nobody around to disrupt me leveling up), and the PKing went from being fun to being annoying and bothersome, so I really dont play much on the server anymore. No need to throw a fit over nothing that concerns you, son.

Woodlife Treestrider
11-05-2004, 05:23 AM
lol. A good week or so? And your only level 39? pfft, newbs

Eck0style
11-05-2004, 05:25 AM
Yeah, it's a real shame when I do/play something else other than play EQ, isisnt it?

Woodlife Treestrider
11-05-2004, 05:32 AM
LOL.... read your own post dipshit "I tried playing for a good week or two.." that would pretty much mean that you have played for a week or two on this server, and only got to 39... and dont say its because you didnt play... your a NOOB, I can get from 1-40 in 3 hours or less.... if you cant, your a fldghj noob.... and chance your name faget, eckostyle, what a flamer you are. you prolly some nerdy lil prick with big ass glasses who tries to act cool. fuckin wigger

hypershadow66
11-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Discuss and post info about servers here. No flaming or advertisement spam, AND NO SUPPORT EITHER. Stop asking support questions here, Christ.

notice, no flaming just so you know.

Woodlife Treestrider
11-05-2004, 06:16 AM
alright alright... was mad cause Empire is a sick server, and him whinin bout PKers on a PVP server is really annoying. THere was no point in adding that he played on Empire and quit cause of pkers... just no reason to. but im done flaming

Eck0style
11-05-2004, 08:44 AM
LOL.... read your own post dipshit "I tried playing for a good week or two.." that would pretty much mean that you have played for a week or two on this server, and only got to 39... and dont say its because you didnt play... your a NOOB, I can get from 1-40 in 3 hours or less.... if you cant, your a fldghj noob.... and chance your name faget, eckostyle, what a flamer you are. you prolly some nerdy lil prick with big ass glasses who tries to act cool. fuckin wigger

No need to throw a fit over nothing that concerns you, son.

Check your PM's. I have alot to say to you.

Also, if simply saying you dont like something is "whining", you should see those retarted posts you made at me. Those, son, seem like whining. Whining because I dont devote all my time on EQEmu to your beloved server(no offense to the server itself). Oh, God, I'm horrible. I'll go kill myself now.

Psylocke
11-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Winters Roar is by far the best CUSTOM legit server out there when you compare people population... S2k was a great Custom legit server with many people.. but..

IF you are just talking population that above is my opinions are the best...

Wintersroar is no S2k or any server.... you will earn everything you get.. you will die... and you wil not get any fast loot.. unless you strive to earn it.. plain and simple.. alot of people like that.. outside of that. they have thier own login server with WIZ and a few others changing the code all the time to make it CUSTOM...

S2k.. great server as well.. much different from WR, alot easier.. with very nice drops.. Scorp always improving server... with his own codes...

The rest of the servers.. fly by nights..
You see them.. they go. they come back.. then gone again...
but for whatever reason they cannot keep a steady server going at all times...

another one is PEQ.. they have been around.. but they are not Custom like you asked... they are using kunark database which they have compiled close to Lives old EQ servers.. I havent played much on it.. but i hear its really chanelleging and fun..

my suggestion to you is to try them all out.. no preferences.. i can really tell you about..

It really goes on what you like to play.. if you like pvp or not, if you like easy worlds or not.. if you like lots of quests, or if you like a close to live Server... One thing i would suggest though.. is the server on something Dedicated or not..

I pretty much determine that on any server i play on.. if they have a machine at thier house.. and running it.. i usually wont even go there.. knowing 85% chance they wont stay around long unless im just extremely bored...

One thing I wished LE would do.. is somehow identify what servers are home servers and which ones are on a dedicated machine.. Some machines and connections , like PEQ is ran from a home machine but his is a dedicated box ......

anyways just a bit of insight..... hope it helps you out..

sotonin
11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
another one is PEQ.. they have been around.. but they are not Custom like you asked... they are using kunark database which they have compiled close to Lives old EQ servers.. I havent played much on it.. but i hear its really chanelleging and fun..

Velious now actually. We are down right now because of issues with the velious zones. Seems they have a shit ton more npcs than the previous expansions and they eat cpu like no other. Trying to figure out a solution to make them playable.

Eck0style
11-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Hmmm Scoorp2k dosent show up on my server list. Is it still around?

Psylocke
11-05-2004, 03:32 PM
not sure, last time i seen S2K he was on 5.7DR6 server list.. im sure there is a link around somewhere..

Daeath
11-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Velious now actually. We are down right now because of issues with the velious zones. Seems they have a shit ton more npcs than the previous expansions and they eat cpu like no other. Trying to figure out a solution to make them playable.

Yea, what is up with the PEQ server? Seems like every night this week the server's been down. Too bad, too - I really like how close to Live this server strives to emulate.

Wiz
11-05-2004, 11:23 PM

Been there, overcome that. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't figure out a way.

sotonin
11-06-2004, 03:47 PM

Been there, overcome that. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you don't figure out a way.

Cool. perhaps you should speak with FNW. he's been tweaking aggro and spellcasting, come a long way. He was able to reduce a zone like POG which was using 25-30% cpu down to 0.1-2.0 depending on players. We're now having issues with skyshrine. Apparenly there's just a ton of casters. So now i think he's playing with spellcasting.

Zace
11-07-2004, 08:50 AM
I dont mind being called a noob, not in this case anyway (OK so i played live for years!!) but HOW do i get to level 40 to 50 in only 3 hours please?

mattmeck
11-07-2004, 09:02 AM
pick a server where you can.

tcsmyworld
11-08-2004, 02:51 PM

sotonin
11-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Ya thanks for that TCS. i didnt even notice it lol.

PEQ is on a 24/7 dedicated machine.

Adh87
11-09-2004, 03:37 AM

Leave your in-game name please....I would like to kill you tonight =)

relorm500
11-09-2004, 11:38 AM
hmf

Carnage of War is ganna be a great server.

Winter's Roar own's everything since 2 years ago.

LoTd is a great server, for people who like to play for a long time RPG style on long journeys to find a item around a lasrge zone

Empire is great to..PvP sucks but hey my paladin was level 51(baboon) and i had lot of friends, make friends on that server.

Recomendation as of 11/9/04 is

EMPIRE/Lotd

i cant choose

-Kumadar-
11-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Yeah Carnage of War is gonna be A good one! :lol:

bllobblah
11-21-2004, 03:39 AM
you prolly some nerdy lil prick with big ass glasses who tries to act cool. fuckin wigger

lol @ you , i think it's just amazing how much you can tell about a person's real life characteristics by talking to them on a messageboard :p...anyways, "lil prick with big ass glasses " is far from a wigger.

Scorpx725
11-21-2004, 04:30 AM
That post woulda been good had the name Relorm not been next to it.

Cisyouc
11-21-2004, 04:49 AM
That post woulda been good had the name Relorm not been next to it.lmao