PDA

View Full Version : Fun MMORPG

Xabob
11-04-2004, 12:52 PM
The names Conquer Online. Ran by azn's but its a great game. I say check it out. The url is http://www.conqueronline.com/

If you are going to Play do it on the server Wild kingdom: Lion

We can start a guild Just post your chars name here and i will look into it. And also I am making macros So at some point i will be giving them out. :)

And btw there DL sites SUCK!!!!! So use this http://mirror.playzen.net/conquerpg/econquer.zip

Charmy
11-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Hmm Looks interesting, I guess I will try it, once i DL it and start up i will post my char name.

Charmy
11-04-2004, 05:02 PM
Other than the fact that i am at the 3rd patcher, (it seems to patch one, only to load another which patches another, and loads another) hmm Its.. a great game.... yea ...

Scorpx725
11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
The game isnt that bad.. I dont plan to play it much, though.

Charmy
11-06-2004, 08:38 AM
That game royally sucked, i played for a few hours getting stuff, and after a while its just so damn repetitive, you have to jump everywhere becuase afaik there is no 'run' you walk everywhere or jump. you have to get to level 40 befor eyou can even choose a class, which isn't that hard, but worst of all its in a very small window, no full screen (which is annoying), and well just overall not fun. reminds me alot of Helbreth, execpt helbreath is fullscreen =D, but they both pretty much suck. So oh well.

Rithien
11-06-2004, 08:50 AM
Charmy, there is run... theres alot of features to the interface to learn, read everything you can about the game on the site. I've got a 13 trojan at the moment, and its level 15 when you get your first class ("job") upgrade. The game seems pretty fun to me atm, at least when you have some time to kill. (My char's name is Pheer btw, made it on the Lion server like you said to Xabob)

Edit: Im pretty sure theres a way you can make the window full screen also, not positive though.

Xabob
11-06-2004, 03:04 PM
You can do fullscreen..... Do into setup and omg no way theres a fullscreen botton

dr0ville
11-07-2004, 05:39 PM
hmm what's everyone's chars name im playing on lion/wildkingdom.. mines is bLADEz.. level 42 troj

eq_addict_08
11-07-2004, 07:21 PM
HUGE download on my slow dsl line. Oh well, let it run overnight...

Xabob
11-08-2004, 08:59 AM
hmm what's everyone's chars name im playing on lion/wildkingdom.. mines is bLADEz.. level 42 troj

Damn did you start b4 me or somthin or have to much time on your hands? Mines omg guess.... Xabob lol
I am a 25 troj

mysticalninjajesus
11-09-2004, 05:54 AM
xabob, i claim you forever gay.