PDA

View Full Version : Krushers Server : Beta Opening 11/6

Xabob
11-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Thats right the beta for Krushers Semi-Legit Custom Server is opening tomorrow Its a Open beta anyone can Join in and play.
Give us your opinion and how the server is and any improvements we can make at www.krusher.org .

Unfortunetly when the beta closes all chars will be wiped

But for your participation in the beta, we will be holding a couple of events. The rewards after the events will carry on with you after the official open date.

Scorpx725
11-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Cant wait!

Eck0style
11-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Awesome server, was playing on it this morning. Just 2 questions. When is the beta closing, and why cant I find the server on the server list anymore? :lol:

Slayden
11-14-2004, 06:36 AM
A while back when the old Krusher's was up, damn, was my fav server by far, damn good to see its return!
I played Tealian, teh ranger <3

mysticalninjajesus
11-14-2004, 09:02 AM
Give us your opinion and how the server is and any improvements we can make at www.krusher.org .

will do lol!

Eck0style
11-28-2004, 03:40 AM
I zoned into the Asylum of Anguish, EQ crashed, and now I cant log into my toon. Can a GM or something remove me from it?

Scorpx725
11-28-2004, 07:07 AM
will do lol!

Save yourself the hassle and just ban him from your site, trust the emu communitys idea of him on that one.

Sythen
12-15-2004, 07:16 PM
I strongly recommend Krusher's server for many reasons. First of all their GM's are extremely caring, respectful, and get their stuff done quick and precisely. Whenever I had any problems I ask the wonderful GM's for some help. They immediately respond to my question in about an average of 4-5 seconds. Seriously ... that fast. IMO everyone in this server is like one big guild. We work together for example in exciting [ GM Events! ]. Everyday Krusher's determined GM's put together a fun and fufilled GM event. They vary from Treasure Hunts to killing huge mobs that only a raid can take out. That's were the teamwork comes in. We have teamwork that can take out anything if we put our minds to it. The prizes that you recieve are worthwhile and will make you want to play more and more.

Once you get started on Krusher's server you won't want to log off of it. I have visited many servers in my days and this is the best by long. You will never get bored of it, for you have many things to do by the help of your team mates and by the power of your soloing skills. It is an adventure that you will never forget. So come join the fun and stop looking for a steady server. Join it now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Pleased Member of Krusher Server,
[ 70 Vanquisher ] Protector

Telious
12-17-2004, 03:47 AM
Thanks,

Krusher's Currently holds 3-5 events a day Depending on how many people are on.
We try to have a GM on at all times to help with bugs.
We are still in Beta but are working the problems out fast, Krusher is doing a very good job, So is Xabob

Scorpx725
12-17-2004, 05:40 AM
Slayden, might wanna fix the sig to get rid of Summer'04 for the server.

What happened again... party, drunk, box for hosting fell down the steps?

Kensh
12-20-2004, 03:54 AM
Is it just me or can i not find an ip of any kind to log into the server with?

darkmadness
12-21-2004, 04:05 AM
It's on the server list, should be up the top under preferred servers.

Just a plug here too while I'm posting...

This server is awesome, the people are great and the GM's are fantastic. Every time I have been online they have had some sort of event taking place which are open and fair to all classes and levels. It's very fast with little to no downtime as well, definitely a bonus for all of those die hard eq fans out there. Being a semi-legit server, you have the ability to summon your weapons, armour etc..but the fact that you have to work to earn your level is very rewarding and there's always people to group with. So if you're looking for a fast, friendly game of everquest I would highly recommend this server :)

~ Faite

ps - No, I am not a GM or in any way affiliated with the server, I started playing there last week and I'm just *that* impressed ;p