PDA

View Full Version : PEQ Kunark... Opening all zones?

11-06-2004, 08:32 PM
For reference, I'm using the PEQ Kunark database on a 6.0 DR2 server (configured for use with minilogin).

Anyone got an sql handy that I can source into my database that'll open up every zone and get rid of that pesky "Invalid zone name" message when someone tries to enter a zone that's not been populated yet? Even without any spawns, having the realistate available would be handy :).

Sure, I could do it myself, but why waste the time and effort when someone else probably already has what I need handy?

Thanks in advance.

11-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Since no one was forthcoming with anything here, I went ahead and assembled an sql to do it myself. For anyone else interested, I'll provide what you need here. This comes from three different sources, so that's why the formatting is a little different in each section. I'm fairly certain this includes every zone (Old World, all expansions, the patched in zones like the Warrens, Marauder's Mire, etc., as well as the tutorial, cshome, and the load zones). If anyone notices something missing, feel free to chime in :).

*Edit* - Had posted it here, but the forum cut it off... I'll get it up online somewhere shortly for anyone that wants to download it.

wize_one
11-09-2004, 07:38 PM
http://www.projecteq.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16

has the zone data.. not sure if the zone table has changed since i made that though

11-10-2004, 03:50 AM
I get a 404 error when I try to follow that link... Seems like the projecteq website is down alot lately.

Anyway, I've uploaded my own sql for opening all of the zones. This'll be the first new file for download from my site in several years :)

http://www.gameroom.com/1010101/all_zones.html

*** EDIT ***

Uploaded the wrong file, so if you somehow downloaded this thing during the first 30 seconds it was up, you got the wrong thing. It's fixed now.

wize_one
11-10-2004, 06:01 AM
it's got to be your machine blocking thr site.. projecteq.net has not been down.

Laviathon
11-10-2004, 06:07 AM
so i would just stick this in my C:\mysql\bin folder and goto cmd and source it in ? just want to make sure hehe

11-10-2004, 06:10 AM
so i would just stick this in my C:\mysql\bin folder and goto cmd and source it in ? just want to make sure hehe

Exactly. Just make sure you do it after you've sourced in the PEQ database.

Regarding my not being able to get to projecteq.net, I'm suspecting that it might be my ISP. I've tried three machines this morning and not one of them could get there. It worked fine a couple days ago, though. Time to make a phone call, I guess :).

wize_one
11-10-2004, 08:49 AM
the one i linked on projecteq.net is old.. the zone table has changed.. so not to sure what ya can do with it..
:( :(