PDA

View Full Version : Doors in 6.0 DR2 - PEQ_Kunark_Latest

WildcardX
11-09-2004, 05:25 PM
I noticed a couple doors dont work anymore for me since I did an update to fix the merchant table. For me, the one that is bugging me the most is the one in Sebilis since it pretty much blocks the whole dungeon... How do doors work? For example, say I want to delete a door how can I do that? Just delete the offending doorid from the doors table? Or is it possible to fix this problem by fiddling with the doors LOC? for me its ID = 7336, doorid = 0, zone = 'sebilis'...

wize_one
11-09-2004, 07:39 PM
i believe there was a door update released by EQEmu devs not to long ago

sotonin
11-10-2004, 02:30 AM
This doors update is the one that breaks the doors wize.

sdabbs65
11-10-2004, 02:49 AM
I noticed a couple doors dont work anymore for me since I did an update to fix the merchant table. For me, the one that is bugging me the most is the one in Sebilis since it pretty much blocks the whole dungeon... How do doors work? For example, say I want to delete a door how can I do that? Just delete the offending doorid from the doors table? Or is it possible to fix this problem by fiddling with the doors LOC? for me its ID = 7336, doorid = 0, zone = 'sebilis'...

I think the only way to delete a object ie: door is to do it in the tables. it's not possable in game that I know of.