PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Servers

needsram
11-10-2004, 03:37 AM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has tried running Winter's Roar and Scorpious2k on the same EQ installation (not simultaneously)? I have installed the patches for both, and I can connect to both servers, but I can only play on WR. When I try to create a character on Scorpious2k, I can't click on the "Next" button in the bottom right corner. I thought there might be some UI files problem preventing me from clicking "Next", like the patch I installed for WR might have wrote some files that mess up Scorpious.. I'm not sure. I'm a noob to EQEmu, so I'm using that as my excuse for my lack of knowledge, lol.
I noticed that this kind of turned into a support question, so sorry.

mattmeck
11-10-2004, 05:48 AM
you have to patch to live then use the S2K patcher to play on S2k

Then patch to live and use the WR pacher to play on WR again.

needsram
11-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Ok, thanks for your help. I just had to patch live again, then extract the files from S2K patch *.exe

noindy
11-10-2004, 01:27 PM
its probly a good idea to have a different folder for both servers however as bandwith for patcher files isnt free, and it helps the people who put the servers together, when everyone isnt downloading the same files everytime they play :D

mattmeck
11-10-2004, 01:44 PM
its probly a good idea to have a different folder for both servers however as bandwith for patcher files isnt free, and it helps the people who put the servers together, when everyone isnt downloading the same files everytime they play :D

Only have to Download the S2K pather once, the run it every time, it has all the files there.