PDA

View Full Version : How to donate?

notrob
11-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I looked over the pages and didn't see anything so I was wondering, how could I show my support to this cause financially?

I used to play EQ from Velious up to that expansion after PoP. I really enjoyed playing the game, but a lot of the social aspects of it annoyed the hell out of me. Trains, grinding through hell, LFG'ing, etc. The idea of having my own EQ server is very appealing. I have a few extra machines at a few various colocation services around west coast and will be putting up a private server for a few of my friends to enjoy a small group to conquer as much of kunark as possible.

I've played this Emu and a few others off and on over the past 2 years and it looks pretty enjoyable in it's current state. I'd like to show the developers how much of a great job I think they're doing by throwing some money at them (and at the peq team for their database work).

Thanks!.

fathernitwit
11-13-2004, 03:51 PM
well not to be self serving or anything, but I think source forge might be the easiest way to donate. But, I am currently the only dev currently set up to accept donations through source forge.

If theres any specific people you want to donate to, I would PM them here and see about getting them to set up donations on SF, or some other means. I think theres also a way to configure donations on a project wide basis on source forge, but Im not framiliar with those proceedures, or how it works.