PDA

View Full Version : what happened to LoTD?

baseballer
11-14-2004, 05:56 AM
what happened to the server, been gone for 3-4 days and its missing, was down a little before i left but has it been removed completly?

commogod
11-16-2004, 05:19 PM
:lol:

Xorith
11-16-2004, 11:19 PM
Well at least I can tell my girlfriend it's not my fault....

I petitioned an issue with money duping, and the next day the server's down.

I might give a try bringing the game back to life, once I get a better feel of the server. I dunno though, it's not my work.

-- Xorith

Freshmaster17uk
12-04-2004, 12:40 PM
ermm.... General here i dunno how i have messed the server up ? just because it got rolled back ? the main host did that because too many people had gm access so insted of just taking gm away he rerolled back so dont start saying i ruined the server who are you anyway?

Freshmaster17uk
12-04-2004, 12:45 PM
oh and btw stabbed is not my toon thats someone who plays on the server so i dunno where u got the idea i pl him.... 3 toons i have on there are Flyingkickz, General , Soultap get ur facts right before u complain. and on the server going down i cannot do anything about it the host turns it off sometimes because he downloads or either playing bf1942 one of those if i was host it would be up 24/7.

Mr_Meow
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
It was a good thing the server was rolled back, It doesnt mean the server is messed up. You just have to earn levels or items back again, It wont be that difficult.

Unknown