PDA

View Full Version : Augments, are they in?

Baeltor
11-14-2004, 07:35 AM
I know this question has been asked before, but under each post that I saw there was no answer. I am curious as to whether they are working, the status of, or what needs to be done to get them active. I can't look into it myself atm as my computer took an intense dislike to its power supply and mother board. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

mysticalninjajesus
11-14-2004, 08:58 AM
i dont think anyone cares about them, and if someone does, there a noob.

Aquelin
11-14-2004, 09:17 AM

There are no absolute responses to this that won't get me banned, so I won't use any of them aside from this.

To answer your question on augments, no they are not currently in. However, I was speaking to the developer of whom is directly working on the augment code and he stated that it will be implemented very soon (augments, distillers, ect..). Keep that in mind for the next few CVS updates.

Cisyouc
11-14-2004, 09:18 AM
i dont think anyone cares about them, and if someone does, there a noob.Speak for yourself, please.

One of the devs is actually finishing up a release that would release augments... which one though im not sure...

Cutter
11-14-2004, 09:54 AM
its funny some people have one sided minds that makes quick decisions just because they limit thier mind horizons....

8)

mysticalninjajesus
11-14-2004, 10:31 AM
hey look at me, my mind horizons are limited lol!

Baeltor
11-14-2004, 03:12 PM
Aquelin and Cisyouc,

Thanks for the info. I can plan accordingly now. And to the devs working on this and the emu in general, good job and thanks for some truly excellent work.

mrea
11-14-2004, 03:14 PM
You're a moron mysticalninjajesus...

Give me a strike if need be, but damn, he deserved that.

mysticalninjajesus
11-14-2004, 03:19 PM
please restate your comment to: 'You're a moron mysticalninjajesus, because ...' and maybe ill care

mrea
11-14-2004, 03:26 PM
ok..

You're a moron mysticalninjajesus, because you are horribly wrong in your post. I think you are one of like 3 people who feel that way.

mysticalninjajesus
11-14-2004, 03:28 PM
hmm. nope. still dont care. youll have to change your post to 'you are horribly wrong in your post, because i think augments were a great addition to everquest and devs should waste their time adding this great feature to eqemu, this is why, ...'

mattmeck
11-15-2004, 01:16 AM

Ok how about this, you are a moronic idiot because you dont speak for yourself and you try to look cool by putting everyone in your statment.

Lern to speak for yourself and accept that mommy is the only one that likes you.

mysticalninjajesus
11-15-2004, 06:41 AM
im really just not compelled enough to arguee personal attacks. i really just dont care.

Cisyouc
11-15-2004, 10:53 AM
i dont think anyone cares about them, and if someone does, there a noob.Isn't that in a way a personal attack?

Muuss
11-15-2004, 08:19 PM
hehe Cisyouc, that guy is an artist, believe me :)

mysticalninjajesus
11-15-2004, 09:25 PM
i guess.. but i called them noobs for a reason.. the noob parts a joke.. no one says noob lol.. and instead of argueing the points, he called me a moron and told me to speak for myself with no real point other than he > me. which isnt a topic im interested in.

Muuss
11-15-2004, 10:16 PM
no worries, its not an attack, I m just having fun of you like you joke about newbies ! :)

StarLightKitten
11-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Augments
Posted by: Doodman :: 16 Replies :: 345 Views :: View Thread

Augments are in, they should be on public CVS in a few hours.

Adding, removing, distilling all works.
Bonuses should be calculated for all implemented bonuses.
They should correctly save/load in to your inventory.
They should correctly appear on your corpse after dying, etc.

There is support for putting them in shared banks, but I think the client will prevent you from doing such.

Have fun.

Hehe, Copied directly from the front page.