PDA

View Full Version : OpenEQ rocks

a_Guest03
12-05-2004, 05:31 AM
I can't stress how delighted I am that there is a client-side effort. How cool will it be to have a standardized client and server, where changes can be permanently made, without eliminating 1000 new users every month?

There are many awesome projects here, and many excellent group efforts, but I can't hide my giddiness about OpenEQ. daek and jbb, I wish you the best of luck. If anyone on the forums gives you a hard time, just tell me, and I'll "discuss" it with them.

Way to go, guys!

KhaN
12-05-2004, 05:35 AM
* Daeken and WC for Presidents *

a_Guest03
12-05-2004, 05:37 AM
Oh snap! I forgot WC! You know I love you, right WC?

Well, some of your other projects are among my favorites too.

daeken_bb
12-05-2004, 05:38 AM
I voted bad... run this poll in another month and I'll vote one of the better options ;)

Right now OpenEQ is a mere shadow of what I want it to be... within 1 month I think we should be closer to the end goal.

a_Guest03
12-05-2004, 05:39 AM
I wondered who voted "bad".

Well, this is all just lip service in anticipation of what you guys will make. I'll put up more hoopla as a release approached. But here's some reward before the work.

daeken_bb
12-05-2004, 05:48 AM
I wondered who voted "bad".

Well, this is all just lip service in anticipation of what you guys will make. I'll put up more hoopla as a release approached. But here's some reward before the work.

Hehe, anyway, thanks :)

It's nice to know that people actually care about what you're doing hehe.

Speedz
12-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Can't wait for the day we can write off the worry crap of SOE's copyright police trying to mess with anything we do.

Then maybe we can do more in regards to offering a package for EQEmu wannabe's and stop or at least lessen the "I am a moron noob, plz fix my EQEmu I can't get it" crap...

No offence, we all were noob's at one time, but seeing the same post 50 million times is like being dropped in a air tight box full of hungry mosquitoes. :-P