PDA

View Full Version : Augments in the latest cvs source

FiCtIoN
12-20-2004, 08:10 AM
Can anyone varify that the augments are working in the latest cvs. I have searched and read topics for the past week and not been able to get the augs implemented into my server with any of the ifo ihave found. Just wondering if its only me . Im usiong the latest kunark DB and the latest CVS source. I have tryed both the items table incleded with the kunark DB and also the latest dumped items still no augs only a catching mob crash error when you try to insert.

Geniaan
12-24-2004, 12:31 PM
They are working for me but i have to add them manually in the inventory section of my db program. Still trying to find a way to combine them in the game.

garim12
12-25-2004, 01:41 AM
Yeah, they work for me too. I had to hunt down some changes to the inventory and character tables because I wanted to keep my accounts.

Still trying to find a way to combine them in the game.

I wrote this query last week:

INSERT INTO object (id, zoneid, xpos, ypos, zpos, heading, itemid, charges, objectname, type, icon) VALUES (5001, 152, '220', '90', '-55', '140', 17909, 0, 'IT66_ACTORDEF', 53, 1115);

It inserts... well, a forge in the Nexus. It looks like a forge, but it does augment combines instead. I don't know what it's supposed to look like since I never got that expansion. :oops:

Geniaan
12-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Hey, thanks alot, I got that forge added to my nexus now and it works. Appreciate the help.

Xiden961
12-28-2004, 03:23 PM
I used this post to get the augments working. They do work but I noticed that when you login all of your items are wiped and when you zone your items get deleted. But augmenting does work so I am kinda happy about that. Any suggestions?

This is what I used to test it.

-Current CVS
-Augmentation forge in this post
-The necessary DB additions to the items field

Thanks,
Xiden
Server Admin
FrozenShadows

Xiden961
12-31-2004, 01:46 AM
I have fixed my own issue here. I will post the exact sql commands I ran soon. But I did get my server running with augs and no item dissapearing. I used the current CVS and constantly checked the world.exe and zone.exe for errors. Once all of the sql errors that were popping up were fixed everything ran awesome.

Thanks,
Xiden
Server OP
FrozenShadows