PDA

View Full Version : Message handling and stuff

jbb
12-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Daeken, I said on IRC that I'd post here on what I would do so that you could incorporate python event handlers into your code in a reasonable way.

Not got time now so it will be tomorrow (UK time) now. Anyway, it's just going to be a suggestion. I've done similar things in working products before. (Not games though!)

daeken_bb
12-29-2004, 08:41 AM
Daeken, I said on IRC that I'd post here on what I would do so that you could incorporate python event handlers into your code in a reasonable way.

Not got time now so it will be tomorrow (UK time) now. Anyway, it's just going to be a suggestion. I've done similar things in working products before. (Not games though!)

Well, after a lot of bitch-fighting between me and GXTi we definitely decided on using a lookup table after I thought of some of the benefits heh-heh.

Anyway, I'll probably start integrating python in tonight for the UI :)

daeken_bb
12-29-2004, 09:00 AM

Well, after a lot of Smilie-fighting between me and GXTi we definitely decided on using a lookup table after I thought of some of the benefits heh-heh.

Anyway, I'll probably start integrating python in tonight for the UI :)

Wtf, the forums replaced Bit ch-fighting with Smilie-fighting lol

Cisyouc
12-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Bitch-fighting

WOAH!