PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone.

Rontor
12-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Hello everyone, I was informed of your place from Blizzahackers.com and saw that you guys ran a EQ1 Emulation. I am interested in becoming a regular player and would like to know some information about your community and how to get started. Right now I am subscribed to World of Warcraft and Star Wars Galaxies. I hope my previous experiences with these MMORPGs are enough for me to understand the game. All I need is for someone to show me the ropes once the server comes back online. Please tell me about your community and how things work around here. Without any more rambling, I hope to get to know everyone soon!

Rontor Zigg

Spike
12-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Alrighty then, hello and welcome. You can talk to me on AIM or MSN about how to get everything working if you want once this non-patching moment is over.

mattmeck
12-29-2004, 07:24 PM
99.9% of your questions are answered in the forums, please read before you ask one of the question we see 10000000 times a week.

Thats the first step in becoming a *good* member. :D

Rontor
12-30-2004, 02:35 AM
Sorry Mattmeck, I was un-aware that asking a simple question was not allowed :cry: .

tomvs123
12-30-2004, 03:43 AM
But anyhow, there's still a lot of problems with eqemu and the databases people use with it, so it's not nearly as good as the real everquest yet. It is progressing nicely though. And if you're looking for a server with 1000 people on it, you won't really find one here yet. To play on an eqemu server, check out this:
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18861

Rontor
12-30-2004, 03:47 AM
But anyhow, there's still a lot of problems with eqemu and the databases people use with it, so it's not nearly as good as the real everquest yet. It is progressing nicely though. And if you're looking for a server with 1000 people on it, you won't really find one here yet. To play on an eqemu server, check out this:

Thanks for the info bro.

mattmeck
12-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Please tell me about your community and how things work around here

Didnt know answering your question was a reason for you to freek out.

All the information needed is here and updated, the Tutorials section just went under a full revamp, new flashing banners added to the forums, and i redid the how to play tutorial to make it so a monkey could do it.

Rontor
12-30-2004, 07:05 AM
Please tell me about your community and how things work around here

Didnt know answering your question was a reason for you to freek out.

All the information needed is here and updated, the Tutorials section just went under a full revamp, new flashing banners added to the forums, and i redid the how to play tutorial to make it so a monkey could do it.

Just FYI, I'm not freaking out. I have read almost all of the tutorials and I still cannot find where to get the version of EQ that I need. Im not going to ask for a link because Matt said its a bannable offense, but if someone knows where I can, please PM me. Thanks

mattmeck
12-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Im not going to ask for a link because Matt said its a bannable offense, but if someone knows where I can, please PM me. Thanks

Thats a bannable offence too, you CANT play till were up to date with live, your about to get yourself and anyone who send you warez perma banned.

Rontor
12-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Alright I give up, have a good day.

Cisyouc
12-30-2004, 12:55 PM
We don't want to get our arses kicked in court because we are giving warez. Don't get mad at us for following the law.

Rontor
12-30-2004, 02:14 PM
I think you took my statement wrong. I am not looking for Warez. I am looking for someone to help me in private.

mattmeck
12-30-2004, 02:24 PM
I think you took my statement wrong. I am not looking for Warez. I am looking for someone to help me in private.

You are asking for someone to send you warez on our forums, thats against the rules.

It dont matter how you word it, your asking for it.

Richardo
12-30-2004, 04:58 PM
Anyhow Rontor.. Everyone here is a bunch of tightbutts.. but, yea warez isnt allowed here, just be careful bud... Matt isnt a prick in person if you get to know him, he just comes off that way whenever he is enforcing rules.. But, you must wait for the updates on EqEmu to fix it before you can play. My advice, make some friends, but, anyhow it looks like you had a rough start so ill help ya out... To play EqEmulator, you'll need the files but to get started but you will also need to properly register... Here's the complete tutorial on how to play EQEmu...

PS.(Not a good idea to piss on the admins here bro, they all have anger management problems -besides Cofruben-... In fact, I have been g-lined like 3 times, but.. Normally i deserved it haha.. But through experience, its best not to even talk because its usually always what you say is what get you banned....)

Hope that helps

12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
wtf is up w/ the gaybus rich?

Rontor
12-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Anyhow Rontor.. Everyone here is a bunch of tightbutts.. but, yea warez isnt allowed here, just be careful bud... Matt isnt a prick in person if you get to know him, he just comes off that way whenever he is enforcing rules.. But, you must wait for the updates on EqEmu to fix it before you can play. My advice, make some friends, but, anyhow it looks like you had a rough start so ill help ya out... To play EqEmulator, you'll need the files but to get started but you will also need to properly register... Here's the complete tutorial on how to play EQEmu...

PS.(Not a good idea to piss on the admins here bro, they all have anger management problems -besides Cofruben-... In fact, I have been g-lined like 3 times, but.. Normally i deserved it haha.. But through experience, its best not to even talk because its usually always what you say is what get you banned....)

Hope that helps

Thanks for the info Lexen, however, I am past the registration process. Just having some other problems that I cannot talk about here :lol: .

RangerDown
12-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Anyhow Rontor.. Everyone here is a bunch of tightbutts..

Yes, I'll be the first to admit...

... that I have a firm round tightbutt.

3 of em in fact -- see my post rank :lol:

Spike
12-30-2004, 07:50 PM
3 of em in fact

*snicker* *snicker*

Richardo
12-30-2004, 09:51 PM
yo momma

Burnfist
12-31-2004, 01:17 AM
Already left WoW? :O omgz sell ur account? if u can go cheap my friend wants to buy and he's poor.. ye know.. help the kids who get 70 bucks from their whole family and nada for xmas! cough cough

abernie
12-31-2004, 07:44 AM
Already left WoW? :O omgz sell ur account? if u can go cheap my friend wants to buy and he's poor.. ye know.. help the kids who get 70 bucks from their whole family and nada for xmas! cough cough

I think im gonna cry :cry:

UGroup
12-31-2004, 12:58 PM
You all are jive suckers....