PDA

View Full Version : New Server!!! - Dragon's Nest

Iamien
01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Hello all just want to say hi and to let everyone know that there is a new server about! This is a Custom-Legit Server With custom items and soon Custom Zones!!! Staff consists on me as Server-Operator, Bushman as Lead GM, and Looser as GM. I may be hiring guides to help out and entertain players but currently no more GMs. Those intrested in being guides should do nothing special since im hiring from the playerbase so just play. My Ultimate goal for this server is to have a server with regular players and fun enviroment. If you login to my server and have any feedback or you get stuck please use /guidehelp. Well thats all for now I hope to see alot of you on my server soon!

lecxz16
09-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Hi sir. I Would like to ask something with you in creating new server. Can i have your email account ? or facebook ? if u dont mind.

Hoping for your good response. Thanks.

liquest
09-22-2011, 10:33 PM
Asking for those kinda things are a tad sketchy....just send him a PM on the forums.

rdnck
09-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Hi sir. I Would like to ask something with you in creating new server. Can i have your email account ? or facebook ? if u dont mind.

Hoping for your good response. Thanks.

..You realise that you're replying to a 6 year old post, yes? just sayin...:cool:

ChaosSlayerZ
09-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Rolfmao :D :D :D

bowmaster
09-26-2011, 11:05 PM
niceee
ive done that before ;)