PDA

View Full Version : another patch?

aitiyn
01-26-2005, 02:00 AM
i dont no if this matters or not but there seems to be anotherpatch 1/26 will this effect eqemu at all i mean if i were to patch to this one would i have to wait for eqemu to fix to this patch as well? just wondering

Cisyouc
01-26-2005, 02:04 AM
Unfortunatly, I saw EQGraphicsDX9.dll, eqmain.dll and eqgame.exe being updated in this patch. This doesnt mean that the devs will have to finish up with the previous patch and move to this, they will -have- to start working on this new patch because theres no where to collect from, but, this will stall the ability to update to live.

aitiyn
01-26-2005, 11:21 AM
ok so say i was to patch this this time (1/26) when eqemu is up to the patch they been working on would i have to wait for it to catch up with the 1/26 patch as well? or does this patch not really effect the game play? sorry if this is not making any sense but i got a head ache lol so i might be rambling

Cisyouc
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Your post doesnt make any sense... The devs can not continue to work on the patch they were working on because they cannot packet collect for that server version you see..

aitiyn
01-26-2005, 01:29 PM
oh i see sorry sometimes i lose my place when i type and start typing random things lol