PDA

View Full Version : Where to look for Eqemu windows setup info?

Archien
01-31-2005, 04:26 PM
Hello all -

I'm sure you get about one fool in here a week asking just this question and again and again you point them to whatever obvious answer I am missing.

I've looked for a good walkthru on setting up a Eqemu server for windows and have come across some *old* ones that refer to files and db compilations that no longer exist or can no longer be found.

Where do I go to find setup info or a walkthru to take my by the noobish lil paw and show me how to set one up?

I keep seeing bold notes just before I click into a forum section such as...."Do not post support topics here."..."Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.".

Well, where exactly DO we go for that information? I tried looking in the tutorial section and nothing jumps out at me after searching pages of entries. Is there an obvious answer to this question? Please lemme have it!

Thanks! :?:

Buddha1223
01-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Click FAQ up top there and then go to the part that says playing eqemu or whatever...its a walkthrough
Edit....nm guess it doesnt say anything about setting up a server itself

footfall99
01-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Hehe just so you don't get yelled @ by the forum admin =P

forums -> tutorials:current -> HOWTO: Host a 6.0-DR2 Server! + Minilogin! (WIN32)

Link for the thread: http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17363

That's the one. It may say do not ask for support, then just post your support questions in forums -> Server Support(Windows).

If you need any help you can always ask me.

-Footfall99

footfall99
02-03-2005, 06:55 PM
Archien, I am guessing you got your server to work?
-Footfall99