PDA

View Full Version : Writers (Possibly Map?)

_Kerosh_
02-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Looking to recruit a team of talented story-writers. For more information, please email me at mrasolomon@yahoo.com

This is not eqemu related, kk. I will be leading you guys and we will all write together and create a story about a massive void.

Requirements:
You must be able to read and write at a college level
You must be able to do intense research when needed about writing. (Sometimes this might be about certain stories we wrote, sometimes this might be about stories we are soon to write, sometimes this might be about human cultures, words, etc.) Researching a story you just wrote sounds kinda weird, but you will need it. I read 1 paragraph for about 3 hours straight one night and then 3 hours or so the next day. First three hours I figured out what it meant. Next 3 hours I was verifying. Some of this writing is *not* fun and is really difficult. Only do this if you are hardcore writer and are ready to write the basis for a brand new game, 7 universes, 1 void, and are prepared to write history books, normal writing (like an every-day fiction book), and poetry.

Also, if anyone is really good at making maps and you would like to make out maps of structures we are writing about, worlds, lands, cities, etc, then you can contact me as well, kk.

Procedure:
1) Email me with a sample of writing authored by you with subject line, "Writer." Writing must be the topic of fantasy as that is what you will be writing. It must be a minimum of 30 sentences. Size must be 12 font times new roman single spaced, and must be sent as a microsoft word attatchment.
Understand that 30 sentences is minimum and you can send me more, so long as it does not exceed 100 sentences (I don't have time to read more than 100).
2) I will email you back telling you about the project if you're writing was sufficient.
3) Email me back if you are still interested.
4) I will email you back giving you a date and time, IRC channel, and IRC server on which to meet me.
5) Show up to the meeting, no more emails.
6) We will have a long talk. I will ask you some questions, interview you a little, then you can ask me some, then we can discuss things about the game and such. After this, I will decide if I really need you to be part of the team, and you can decide if you really want to be part of the team.

Regards,
Kerosh