PDA

View Full Version : Sup?

Acolyte
02-05-2005, 04:25 PM
I was trolling teh intarweb when I ran across you guys... it seems I can't stay away. Anyway, just saying "Hi" to anyone if they remember me... if anyone was around back then. Heh, I made another post and realized it's already been 3 years (for this login, May 2002!).

It looks like you guys have done a hell of a job with EQEmu, rock on!

Anyway,
Keep on Keepin on

Acolyte

lol... You last visited: 07-24-2003 at 07:55 AM

mangoo
02-06-2005, 05:24 AM
Hey Acolyte, I think I remember you! Can't think of exactly how i knew you though, but welcome back!

Rogean
02-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Didn't he run Mort's RA Website or something? =P.

mangoo
02-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Can't remember Rogean. I vaguely remember he had a website that was like "www.theacolyte.com" or something like that. And he did some php stuff that like said if an EQEMu server was up or not... and got some database info. Think he made some kind of database tool also, maybe a loot editor or something. Was so long ago.

Acolyte
02-06-2005, 11:28 AM
I did a bit of GMing, ran my own server for a bit, then hopped over to help Mortenson out a bit before I burnt out and dissapeared! Also I was the first non dev moderator of these boards. Mangoo and Rogean I remember you both though :(

mattmeck
02-06-2005, 12:40 PM
I rember you too, how ya been?

Acolyte
02-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Not bad, I have moved around a bit, now living in California again... just quit my job (I did sleep studies, basically overnight stays where I hooked up EEG/EKG equipment and monitored for sleep disorders, mainly Obstructive Sleep Apnea)... so now I'm unemployed, with a lot of free time on my hands. Hell, I may even spark up my linux box again and play around, maybe rewrite that server status php... I am thinking of going into Web Design next.

dark_one
03-06-2005, 04:32 AM
i remember too....