PDA

View Full Version : Is there no Easy Loot Table Editor

KingMortenson
02-15-2005, 02:46 AM
I remember years ago this Frog guy had a handy tool to auto make the loot tables on a selected NPC.. Anything like this anymore?

KingMort

mattmeck
02-15-2005, 05:22 AM
look in third party tools

KingMortenson
02-15-2005, 07:05 PM
I can't find a thing with working links hehe

froglok22
01-16-2006, 06:36 PM
hey,

yeah i wrote the tool some years ago for i think eqemu 5.2 or somewhere around then.

I then started replaying eq and have a client patched ahead of eq now (left eqlive again!). So when eqemu is working with the live folder i have or by other means. I wont/cent develop much for the new releases of eqemu unfrotantly. But i will be looking to start full back when i get my client sorted out.

Froglok

P.S if anyone wants the source code for these to mayeb enhance and update, let me know and i can send you a copy.

They are coded up in Pure C in Visual Studio 6. If you want i can make the solution/project files compatiable with Visual Studio 2003 and/or Visual Studio 2005. Just shoot me a PM on here and we can work something out.

sesmar
01-18-2006, 05:58 AM
I am currently working on a Database editor that can be used to edit loot tables. I have not yet finished the entire editor however, I have completed the sections for Loot Tables, Spells Tables, and Basic NPC Editing. This is still a beta version and not yet ready for release but these sections of the editor are pretty solid and I have tested them quite a bit. Please let me know what you think of it so far.

For installation download the package file and first source the .sql file mame EditorRequired into your Database in order for he Editor to run properly. This is simply a couple of code tables that I am using to make my life easier in the editor. Then run the Setup.exe file in the package to install the editor.

You can download the package from http://eqemu.sesmar.net/DRP_Editor.rar