PDA

View Full Version : New too eqemu? Dont know what server to choose?? Read this.

JohnMcguirk
03-02-2005, 06:43 PM
These are the servers I recomend playing depending on the type of gameplay you want.

If you want a legit pve non-norrath based server, Winter's Roar. (www.wintersroar.com) would be a good choice. Also happens to be the most populated server in eqemu.

If you want legit pvp based on prekunark norrath, I would choose Guild Wars. (www.eqguildwars.com) Also, guilds can take controll and fight over all citys.

have fun playing eqemu. :)

derekj54
03-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Or the grandest server there is, Scorpios2k, http://www.scorpious2k.net

Zakas
03-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Nice sugjestions.

wize_one
03-02-2005, 10:36 PM
or there is the database dev server [PEQ] The Grand Creation. soon to be running the SoL expansion.

Ellie
03-03-2005, 05:50 AM
Hmmm. I just found EQemu a couple days ago. I did what I needed to do to get it up and running, and somehow it is working despite what I am reading about the fact that it shouldn't be. I have no idea how or anything...

But my question is this: I know about Winter's Roar, GW and Skorpius2k, but how do find other servers if I wanted to? A handful, about 10 or 11, show up when I log into the game, but half of them are locked.

I tried clicking on numerous tutorials and links on the frontpage of this site, but they were all broken. Can anyone tell me how I can find other servers, pvp, EQ to Velious, etc. Is there a list somewhere of present servers, and servers that will be coming up soon? Any help would be appreciated.

mattmeck
03-03-2005, 08:44 AM
99.9% of the EMU servers you see will be up a few weeks to a month or so, very few stay up and keep running. Those servers listed here and a couple others like Fates Destiny are the servers that have been up the longers and are at least semi stable.

_Kerosh_
03-03-2005, 02:09 PM
what is the LoS exp, I went to Eq site and saw the latest to be Dragons of Norrath expansion??