PDA

View Full Version : Ventrilo

Rogean
03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
There is now a 50 slot Ventrilo Server available. Ventrilo is a voice communication program, where people can talk to eachother through a microphone.

Currently there are channels for Guild Wars, Krusher's and Winter's Roar servers.

To join, download the Ventrilo client at <a href='http://www.ventrilo.com'>Http://www.ventrilo.com</a>, Then connect to Ventrilo.Rogean.com Port: 3505.

mattmeck
03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Due to many people using Linux Scorpious2k is using Doodmans Teamspeak server addy is channels.eqemulator.net.

Vent is a cool program but dose not come native to linux so for the convienance of our Linux users we wont be switching to the Vent server.

majin_bu
03-04-2005, 03:30 AM
vent for teh win!

Crimson_D3m0n
03-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Um ... you know ... not to be mean or anything like that, but perhaps instead of adding new features to the website and the community, how about one repairs the community features already present? I can click almost every link on the main page and it results in an error. Just a thought. I mean, great work here and all and kudos to the teamspeak server and such, but there is a thing called Website Maintennance and maintennance should be addressed here.

DEVOGEN
03-13-2005, 01:45 PM
Um ... you know ... not to be mean or anything like that, but perhaps instead of adding new features to the website and the community, how about one repairs the community features already present? I can click almost every link on the main page and it results in an error. Just a thought. I mean, great work here and all and kudos to the teamspeak server and such, but there is a thing called Website Maintennance and maintennance should be addressed here.

He has a point

It isn't hard to fix/remove link i would do it myself just because it was annoying but i don't have a way to.

Virus11
03-13-2005, 03:08 PM

You say that as if you know exactly what is going on, if you knew then you wouldn't be asking that.

Crimson_D3m0n
03-16-2005, 11:19 AM
You say that as if you know exactly what is going on, if you knew then you wouldn't be asking that.

Rawr. Seriously, like I need to know "what's going on" in order to point out the flaws in the system. The Administration team could easily reroute the main page to the forums instead of leaving a faulty index and deter users.

Then again, I'm not God. So whatever, if the Administration team wants to play with new technology instead of fixing the little things they have, fine. I'm not running the show here, but I am a user.

Cisyouc
03-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Rawr. Seriously, like I need to know "what's going on" in order to point out the flaws in the system. The Administration team could easily reroute the main page to the forums instead of leaving a faulty index and deter users.

Then again, I'm not God. So whatever, if the Administration team wants to play with new technology instead of fixing the little things they have, fine. I'm not running the show here, but I am a user.Actually, I'm going to have to agree with Virus (god thats scary).