PDA

View Full Version : Progress

sorsar
03-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey Everyone, any new's on the progress of geting Emu back up to live? Really miss playing on Krusher =)

RangerDown
03-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Big strides made recently, but not quite yet :(

No ETA. Big strides but the fact still remains, no ETA. :(

Last I checked, bad things can happen if you try to pry an ETA from the team :(

Virus11
03-10-2005, 03:09 PM
I think Doodman was working on getting it up to live, then there was another patch... but I could be mistaken.

phasepuma
03-11-2005, 06:01 AM
bad things can happen if you try to pry an ETA from the team :(

Yes, I have witnessed this before.

KhaN
03-11-2005, 07:14 AM
EQEmu devs are padawans of Blizzard "it will be out when it will be finished, no ETA" ...

mattmeck
03-11-2005, 08:27 AM
better then SOE and there "IT will be out on this date even if its not done"

Bearik
03-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, there was a new patch on 03/03. I doubt it will set them back though, it was basically just some changes to the bazaar zone.

sorsar
03-20-2005, 05:58 PM
better then SOE and there "IT will be out on this date even if its not done"

Very true indeed. It is better done right and late. (If ETA is given)

Big strides, littles strides.. It is all progess.

Belfedia
03-20-2005, 06:22 PM
All is right.
But i think eqemu need to badly backup to live.
We need more new player on all server :)

sonicintuition
03-21-2005, 02:17 AM
Agreed. Can't wait to hear more: "hey can i be a gm???1!!?!!one!!" and "how com i dont have this command!!?!?! Or that??" Lol. Thank goodness for a DVD burner and minilogin. But yeah when Live and EQemu sync up again it'll be cool. Logged into EQlive for the first time in a while and went to the Bazaar, dang, they really changed that zone!

Regards,
SI

Xabob
03-21-2005, 02:40 AM
Yes doodman is very close to live compat i would bet within the next month of this post we could be live but thats just my bet :)

sorsar
03-24-2005, 03:06 PM
That's good news.

kawika
03-26-2005, 09:25 AM
I can wait a month. I just found this site not too long ago and have been working my arse off to get the server running only to find out that because I don't have the updated client prior to 12/15 and only have the fresh install Evo client, I can't play. :-(

Is there anything I'm missing or can do? I get the opcode 0x3200 error on my minilogin.exe window when I try to connect which, from what I understand, has to do with the wrong client?

Raggnarokh
03-27-2005, 08:12 AM
I discovered Eqemu the same day of EQ`s Pacth , so i have been waiting to launch my own server , the only thing i need is the working emu with eq`s pathc .I wish all the best to u (both players and developers )

Take care all , see u soon =)

hellkat138
03-28-2005, 01:26 AM
Strangely enough between myself and kawika i have been able to get a running server goin on eqemu with 0.6 dr2 in my eqlive directory all the expansion are enabled and what not but i cant seem to zone im using the velious db but anyways just thought i would let you guys know you can login with miniserver and possibly even the public one as well with your patched eqlive directory hopefully i will get the zoning issue straightened out and we can start partying pm me if you wanna know what we did I cant take credit it was all kawika's genius that got us runnin

Cisyouc
03-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Strangely enough between myself and kawika i have been able to get a running server goin on eqemu with 0.6 dr2 in my eqlive directory all the expansion are enabled and what not but i cant seem to zone im using the velious db but anyways just thought i would let you guys know you can login with miniserver and possibly even the public one as well with your patched eqlive directory hopefully i will get the zoning issue straightened out and we can start partying pm me if you wanna know what we did I cant take credit it was all kawika's genius that got us runninNo you cant, you must have backpatched or did not patch to live.