PDA

View Full Version : Angels Of Underworld

Olimpan859
03-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Angels of Underworld is "LOOKING" for GM's, Quest Troupes, and Guides. To give you a brief example of what I am looking for when it comes to this. I am looking for dedication, experience w/ mysql, eqemu, c++'s, perl coders and quest writers.

I need for you to send me an email if you are interested and give me a "not too long" resume on what you can offer me and my server.

SWGopium@hotmail.com

I need people for are serious and not just looking for a GM spot so that you can loop kill people. Please email me w/ any questions you have.

Angels Of Underworld (TESTING) Server. Alpha Stage, atm.

mattmeck
03-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Asking for Gm's on the forums is like going to an a STD Clinic looking for a date.

Virus11
03-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Hah, that is sort of right. Looking for GMs is like that, but looking for coders and questers are ok, as long as you just don't accept them right away. I had all my quest writers send me sample quests before they could be accepted. I had good staff and I advertised on the forums, you just have to know how.

Olimpan859
03-20-2005, 07:09 PM
ok well i'll have people give me examples of what they can do. Sorry, I was just thinking this would be the best place to post. Ty

sdabbs65
03-21-2005, 07:42 AM
ok well i'll have people give me examples of what they can do. Sorry, I was just thinking this would be the best place to post. Ty

----------------------------
That ROXX. please hire me to level your noobs.
----------------------------

thats about what you will get.
I will pay 1 dollar for every quest submitied to my webpage.
of course this is phbb2 gold and not in any way real cash.