PDA

View Full Version : Server rating/Server list

Xiao
03-23-2005, 07:03 AM
I've been wondering about this for a while, and I guess it's time to speak up. Why is there not just like a page dedicated to rating servers and listing servers? Just have like a listing, clearly filtered by like....high pop/low pop, legit/non/semi, etc? Is it really even logically possible? If so, I'd be willing to help...

Belfedia
03-23-2005, 07:19 AM
Very good idea :)

Virus11
03-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Sort of outdated, I even have my servers from like a year ago on there:
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11133

Ratings would be nice, but it would be too much of a pain through vB, you can make a website for it if you want, look around for a free script (or get one written) to fit the needs.

Cisyouc
03-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Actually, LE or Rogean was working on something like this that would automatically create stats via the LS..dunno whats happening with it though.

Xiao
03-29-2005, 05:58 AM
Well, seeing as how in the last year, I've barely touched a computer, my already shitty coding skills are...well, more shitty. I have no clue how to code such a thing, but I'll start looking around for a site with code and stuff. I only spend about an hour a day on a computer (at school), but I think I'll be able to buy my own computer at home in about 3 months (as if that helps me now). Well, since I have nothing better to do, I guess I'll begin my project. I don't think it'll be too hard.

Xiao
04-14-2005, 06:05 AM
Production has come to a grinding halt, due to my rebellious nature and dumbass journalism teacher....hope to find the coding needed soon...any help would be appreciated.

Aonelyn
07-19-2005, 01:39 AM
Server ratings right here..
1.Dark Horizons
2.Scorpious2k
3.Dawn of War
4.Tears of Druzzil

Traul
07-19-2005, 06:19 AM
Stop reviving dead threads.