PDA

View Full Version : Hardy's Database: Pre-0.6

Hardy
05-14-2002, 08:17 AM
This is just a test for 0.6, I can't test it because I patched on wednesday, please see if it works and reply to this post telling me if it does work or not, thanks!

Download it here: http://nctimes.net/~threeofus/hardy/dbtest.zip
If you download, it might not work, if you don't wanna risk it, wait until the next release. If you do download, I changed the numbers for items from 32335 through 32361

This does include Drawdes World Data 0.9, but what I found out is that he added more mobs to zones even if they don't belong, so if you expect to see the lvl 60 cazic thule or something, not all mobs will be lvled up for it to be a lvl 60 zone.

aaamina
05-14-2002, 01:49 PM
Keep it up, hears what I got:
Al'Kabor's Propylon of the Nexus
magic, lore, neck
ac15, 50hp 20svm
all classes except beastlord
all races besides vahshir
diety: CT, BB, MM

seemed to be okay except when I zoned it disaapeared.. very strange, might be something with my setup tho

Al'Kabor's Cap of Binding
macis, lore, nodrop, head
4 charges
6ac 5str 8int 40hp 20mana 10fire/cold
effect shock spiral of al'kabor : instant
wiz
all
CT/BB/MM

it dissappeard when zoning too could be same thing as above. But a strange thing, when right clicking from inventory it casted the spell 4 times and then poofed the item, but it was bugged when it casted, it targeted 4 different mobs when I casted it, when I targeted myself it casted 4 times on me, but only took away HPs for 1 cast. That could be a problem with the emulator though
I also had problems with zones, someweren't populated correctly or at all - CT and veeshans peak are what I tried, I thought I deleted the previous database completely, but possibly not. Is there an easy way to do that?
Keep up the good work, I hope this helps at least a little bit.

Ariak
05-14-2002, 02:41 PM
You are quick.

Hardy
05-14-2002, 02:45 PM
hmmm, they are not supposed to be deity based, and I set them for wizard only, that is very weird. I will look into that, thanks for your response! Anyone know how to change the deity? I didn't see that option....maybe its a bug with Admin, cause I made them items fresh, didn't overwrite anything, will look at EQEmu Editor and see what I can find, thanks again :)

Maybe I won't look at EEE and see what I can find, quits working when it loads the spawns, says its Not Responding

CT and veeshans peak are what I tried, I thought I deleted the previous database completely, but possibly not.
My database includes Drawdes 0.9 World Data, it might have been re-added, I don't create the spawns, I just mess with them a little :D

Hardy
05-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Try it again, they should work, need to download the file again though :( BTW, my items database, after this one, will be seperate from my zones, just in case people want the items, not the zone changes. So I will be deleting out them spawned zones and you will need Drawdes 0.9 World Data to keep them spawns

Hardy
05-14-2002, 06:00 PM
If all goes well, and no bugs are found, my 1 Hand Blunt database should be coming tomorrow or sometime this week, currently found 25 1HB items not in the database, and I am only half way through looking at em all. Look for it in the near, very near, future!

:D

aaamina
05-15-2002, 12:49 AM
this is with the old version of your pre0.6
after completely deleting /mysql and loading the database fresh, I got the same thing.
One thing I didn't mention last time
I did "#itemsearch al'kabor" and didn't see the items on the list.
then I did "#itemsearch binding" and found the cap of binding.
so I did #summonitem 27943 (because thats the number it game be for the item, but I got some pauldrons. so I looked at the read me and saw the numbers you gave and did "#summonitem 27944" I got pauldrons again.. I think they were the pauldrons of flame or something, some shoulder item anyway. summoning 27945 worked fine. it wasn't until I opened up eqemu admin and looked at the items did summonitng 27944 work right. Whatever the case may be something is quirky with the numbers in the database.

with the new version of pre0.6, after sourcing it and getting no erros, I get an error when I try to zone into any zone. a bunch of these:
Error in AddLootDropToNPC: dbitem=0, item#=10124, lootdrop_id=407
and then some
Error #1146: Table 'eq.authentication' doesn't exist
Error in GetAuthentication query 'SELECT account_id FROM authentication WHERE etc etc etc
I think I setup everything right, I'm kinda new at this stuff
Again, hope this helps.

Hardy
05-15-2002, 03:44 AM
I updated it again, and includes the 25 new 1hb weapons, the numbers are on the first post. I don't know about them errors, I am thinking its the Admin, I do not get them errors when I run it. I did change the numbers for Al'Kabors and hoping that it helped.

Hardy
05-15-2002, 04:00 AM
Server down, very unstable

physco
05-16-2002, 12:03 PM
My server is running Hardy's Pre-0.6 DB come on in and test it, only problem is when their is a (null) in merchant list (at the bottom) and then the zone crashes.

Hardy
05-16-2002, 12:44 PM
I finally got my server up, thanks for offer, and only 2 of the 25 items work, I don't know why. I am waiting until 3.2 comes out and hope that custom items work better, then I will be coming out with items not in the database. Right now the items are kinda old, missing a TON of them, i found about 70 1hb weapons missing. I might get on your server and see if them same 2 items work, it would be items 32360 and 32361

morpheus014
05-18-2002, 12:22 PM
I want to relese my DB for download, but have a question for the world builders before i do. After I source things into my DB that means that i can just use the db.sql file from my mysql directory and other people will see the stuff I have sourced/created etc. If this is true could someone plz tell me dont want to post a blank DB :)

Hardy
05-18-2002, 05:26 PM
You would want to make it a .zip file for easier downloading, and delete your characters/accounts, here is the process: (don't delete anything until told so)

We won't want your characters or accounts in the database, which I think I accidently did in pre-6.0 (sorry about that, hehe), so you want to dump the database into a differant .sql file, go to start - run, find your mysql directory, after you got that type in mysqldump database name >name.sql, example of what I typed in: mysqldump eq >test.sql, then open up that database in your Admin, Preferences and change the database, then delete all characters and account, even your MOTD if you have one, I just changed it back to "Welcome to EQEmu 3.1.1." You might already know how to, but to zip it up, just right click on the .sql file that you just created and deleted accounts/characters and choose Winzip - Add to zip file, that will make it a .zip, thats what you want to release. If you have any troubles, just post here or PM me, I check back here everyday usually.

If you don't have any characters or accounts, skip that part and just make it a .zip file, hehe, a readme might help to include with the download for the newbies so they know how to install.

Hope this helped!

:D

morpheus014
05-20-2002, 10:08 AM
k thx a bunch, was a bit confused on this :) my db will be out soon now that i can export it right ! /cheer