# fix flag problems in velious db beta 1
UPDATE zone SET min_status=0 WHERE short_name="timorous";
UPDATE zone SET min_status=0 WHERE short_name="eastwastes";
UPDATE zone SET min_status=0 WHERE short_name="jaggedpine";
UPDATE zone SET min_status=0 WHERE short_name="sleeper";

Hope that help :)

solid11
04-04-2005, 06:59 AM
I noticed that too but even after changing, which it shouldn't matter with status of 250, I still crash to server select when trying to zone into those zones. Also have the same problem zoning into wakening lands.

RangerDown
04-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Sleepers was an oversight. The other zones were locked out for reasons.

Jaggedpine was not part of the Velious era. You are free to unlock any zone you like on your server, and we deliberately inserted records for (what we think are) all zones up to GoD to make it easy for you to do so. But PEQ will not be looking to populate Jaggedpine until further out.

The other zones were left locked because they tend to crash. You might be able to avoid crashes by removing any map files for these zones but I don't know what exactly causes the crashes so if removing the map files doesn't work, the only thing I can advise you to do is lock those zones back up again.

Belfedia
04-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Oups sorry , mistake, i take jaggedpine for surefall glades :(

sdabbs65
04-05-2005, 03:40 AM
Sleepers was an oversight. The other zones were locked out for reasons.

Jaggedpine was not part of the Velious era. You are free to unlock any zone you like on your server, and we deliberately inserted records for (what we think are) all zones up to GoD to make it easy for you to do so. But PEQ will not be looking to populate Jaggedpine until further out.

The other zones were left locked because they tend to crash. You might be able to avoid crashes by removing any map files for these zones but I don't know what exactly causes the crashes so if removing the map files doesn't work, the only thing I can advise you to do is lock those zones back up again.

.....spent hours trying to figgure out why timorous crashes.
I finally got it halfway working as long and you dont log out in the zone or
go near 3000 6000 0 it works great.
and thats with all spawns removed except one ogre wiseguy.

Belfedia
04-05-2005, 10:31 AM
I don't understand why Timorous don't crash on my server, this zone work good with all spawn ???

sdabbs65
04-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I don't understand why Timorous don't crash on my server, this zone work good with all spawn ???

dunno either but i delete the map file like sugessted and it works now but with no argo's