PDA

View Full Version : How to see velious armor graphics

Tolapumj
04-07-2005, 03:21 AM
Just about everyone I talk to doesnt even know what the velious armor graphics are, much less how to use them. So heres my tutorial on how to do so.

First find eqclient.ini in your everquest directory, for most this will be C:\Program Files\Everquest\eqclient.ini

Open it up and look for a line that says "LoadArmor17=FALSE".

Now change it to "LoadArmor17=TRUE" but without the quotations, do this to all other LoadArmor lines all the way up to 23. Save the file of course.

Now you will be able to see all the velious armor graphics, but only with the old character models.

There is also an option to use these armor graphics with the new luclin models, but this doesnt work for me, its all screwed up lookin. But it works for some, so if you want to try this look for this line:

LoadVeliousArmorsWithLuclin=FALSE

and change it to "LoadVeliousArmorsWithLuclin=TRUE", again without the quotations.

These armor graphics only work with velious armor, like ry`gorr or royal frosted velium. Just about all velious armor uses em. I also see many servers that use these too with their custom armor.

If you want to see these with the #wc GM command or the #texture GM commands, im pretty sure its the same numbers, 17-23.