PDA

View Full Version : GM & Guides Apps

kouhei
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
I am in the process of setting up a legit server and I need a few good people.
If you think you have what it takes send me a PM.

Wiz
04-08-2005, 11:13 PM
In other news, Farmer Bob expresses distress over finding out that foxes.com was not a good place to recruit henhouse managers from.

Virus11
04-09-2005, 03:13 AM
This was posted in the support forum at first and it's a little creepy....

I am in the process of setting up a legit server and I need a few good people.
If you think you have what it takes send me a PM.

Wrong forum, this should be in server discussion.

As a wise man once said...

"Asking for Gm's on the forums is like going to an a STD Clinic looking for a date."

You wont find the help you need on the forums. Also I suggest you become more familiar with EQEMu before you make a server.

I love STD's it makes me ichy.

_Kerosh_
05-03-2005, 12:26 AM
Sometimes though, good people who are looking for a server and are browsing the forums will pm you, but most of the time they are just complete beginners wanting to be gods on a server. I would use IRC bud.

Woodlife Treestrider
05-04-2005, 02:51 PM
hey Kerosh, its Orknel :) anyway... i just wanted to say i look on the forums every now and then for promising servers being start up. i have wanted to help w/ that for a bit now, because as you know kerosh, my computer cannot handle running a server, so im looking for someone who can, and would like to make a really custom server. but, i have yet to find a good one... must keep lookin.

Virus11
05-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Sometimes though, good people who are looking for a server and are browsing the forums will pm you, but most of the time they are just complete beginners wanting to be gods on a server. I would use IRC bud.

I don't know why, it must be the way you speak but....
<the rest of the post has been edited by "the man">