PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be Eci No More =( !

neirra02
04-18-2005, 04:08 PM
I heard around May SONYEQ was going to combine Tunare and Eci servers. Sadly this is amazing. Eci has been around so long that is what makes it a nice server. It is a unique name too. But they have decided to just join them up and call it Tunare. Just to my opinion but this really stinks! Then again..I play on Eci and enjoy it very much :) Lemme know what you think.

>No Hard Feelings For Anyone Who Plays on Tunare< ;D

Stealth_raptor
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
They should call the new server Tunaci

RangerDown
04-19-2005, 04:56 PM
I feel for those who will be losing their server name. While my server is keeping its name this time around, I don't pretend that we'll keep our name forever. Since they setup all the catastrophe for EQ2... I guess it would only be appropriate that somewhere down the road the Luclin server lose its name.

I can only hope that when it does, we luclinites cause some kind of commotion that rivals the explosion they talk about in EQ2 :D

Virus11
05-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Be happy, eventually they are going to shut down EverQuest alltogether. Then the emulator will shine! No more patches, tons of people signing up, sounds like fun. Heck, with no more patches by the time EQEMulator v 1.0.0 is released it will be just like live servers.

RangerDown
05-05-2005, 04:12 AM
The number of people who are currently signed up for EQ but never log on, but are for whatever reason to lazy to do the mouse clicks required to cancel the subscription, will alone be enough to justify keeping one EQLive server up for years to come.

Shadow-Wolf
05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Eqemu wouldn't shine if sony closes eq's servers down. What if the devs need more packets information to help make the server more stable and compatible? where would they find them? What about all the features that don't work, or the features that barely work. How would anyone get the information needed to fix them?

JohnRev
05-09-2005, 02:55 AM
I played on Solusek Ro for 5 years, hell, it was even an original server...

They merged with Bristlebane, yeah...Bristlebane, honestly WTF?

Daeklaz
05-11-2005, 02:15 AM
This truly sucks, I love Eci and the name. I wish they'd just call it Tunare'Ci, now that'd be cool!